Kennedy Space Center with Airport Transfer excursion issue/question

jax430

I'm posting this here, because it is specifically a Carnival question, rather than a home port question.

Prior to our cruise, we had booked airport transfers through Carnival. Once on the cruise, we saw that there was a post-cruise excursion that included the Kennedy Space Center with airport transfers. As we had a late flight, we were interested in the excursion. We checked with two separate shore excursion representatives, who reassured us that our initial transfers would be refunded once we contacted Carnival upon arriving home.

When I initally contacted Carnival, I was told that the transfers are not refundable and that “they work on the ship, we work in the corporate office. They probably don’t know as much as we do.” After politely protesting this response, I was transfered to someone else, who told me to submit the unsued transfers with a letter describing hte situation, and it would be "considered for refund."

My question is, has anyone been in this situation and had success getting their post cruise airport transfers refunded? I will be sending the letter and documation via certified mail today.

Archived