St. George beaches and taxi

woods79

Looking for suggestions for any beaches worth checking out in St. George, other then Tobacco Bay. I understand that this one is the most popular, but just wondering if there are any others worth going to.

Also, are any beaches walking distance from where the NCL ferry will drop off - assuming its close to where the Bermuda ferry from Dockyard disembarks.

What would a typical cab ride cost from the ferry terminal to Tobbaco Bay?

Looking for suggestions for any beaches worth checking out in St. George, other then Tobacco Bay. I understand that this one is the most popular, but just wondering if there are any others worth going to.

Also, are any beaches walking distance from where the NCL ferry will drop off - assuming its close to where the Bermuda ferry from Dockyard disembarks.

Tobacco Bay is within walking distance. I walk there. The only time I took a taxi was when we were with someone with mobility issues. The taxi cost $6.20 split six ways. The fares have gone up since then, likely it would be $10 now.

Another beach is St. Catherine but there are no facilities and ground has been broken for a new hotel there. There may be construction happening. None has reported back yet on the situation there this year.

There's Clearwater Beach, but you need to take the #6 bus or a cab from St George. It's out past the airport about 20 minutes away. We've not been there yet but it's on my todo list for July. People from my Bermuda group have been there and said it's gorgeous. There's a nature reserve and a bar called Goombeys

Sent from my iPhone using Forums