Help finding blue flag taxi in bermuda

junetraveler2014

Hi, will be leaving for Bermuda May 31 on the Summit. Due to walking problems I will require a blue flag taxi to tour Bermuda. I have e-mailed a few, but have heard nothing so far. Does anyone have a contact number or e-mail I can try. We need a cab for the two of us and a walker and would like to tour the island. Thanks in advance.

Victoria

Hi, will be leaving for Bermuda May 31 on the Summit. Due to walking problems I will require a blue flag taxi to tour Bermuda. I have e-mailed a few, but have heard nothing so far. Does anyone have a contact number or e-mail I can try. We need a cab for the two of us and a walker and would like to tour the island. Thanks in advance.

Victoria

We were in Bermuda last June on the Summit. We just went to where the taxis are, very close to the ship and asked for a blue flag taxi. Most of the taxi drivers are certified blue flag guides. We had a taxi for 2. Think it was about $40 an hour. You can get a tour as long as you want, very easy. Norwegian Breakaway was in at the same time but we had no bother getting a blue flag taxi.

There are numerous names and contact information in the thread "Bermuda private guide" http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1198339 .

It's a long thread that has been around for several years so some of the older information is no longer accurate. Try reading it from the back...the most recent posts back through the 2014 posts.

• 2 years later...

Avoid Theron G Smith like the plague. He's s blue flag taxi from a company oddly called expect the best. He took days to respond to emails but finally got everything arranged only to have him cancel at 5pm the day before a noon tour leaving us trying to find a blue flag taxi last minute. Totally unprofessional. We reserved a year in advance.