HAL Rotterdam cruise ship

stephanieRHIT

I will be going on the Rotterdam next year. Does anyone has recent photos/videos of the cruise ship. What are the hours for breakfast in the main dining room? What is there to do on sea days during a transatlantic crossing?

Thank you for your help.

Stephanie

I will be going on the Rotterdam next year. Does anyone has recent photos/videos of the cruise ship. What are the hours for breakfast in the main dining room? What is there to do on sea days during a transatlantic crossing?

Thank you for your help.

Stephanie

Just got back a couple of months ago from our TA and stayed on.

Rotterdam's crew was great (I'd rate them 2nd to the Prinsendam overall, which is my best crew experience in the fleet ;) ).

I did a live thread at the time and along with ship photos, I posted all the When and Where's (daily programme) and menus. Here is the link - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2474965

Also suggest that you google HAL Cruiser Information or HAL and Facts and you will see a lot of pics on Rotterdam and cabins.

What to do on sea days? If you have the same staff we were lucky enough to have at the Retreat Bar (and you don't have to drink), go there for a bit. You will meet some nice people and be well taken care of. There were culinary classes, computer classes, trivia, bingo, all the usual stuff. You'll see it them in the When and Where's.

don't miss BBKings. They play in the Crow's Nest and we had the best BBKings I have ever heard on a ship.

the time will fly by. enjoy :)