Navigator sailing

separator.gifHere I am again, help please. I have searched for cruise compasses for The Navigator 5 night Western Caribbean cruise out of Miami sailing to Cozumel and Puerto Costa Maya but no luck. Can anyone provide those along with dining room menu's please? I also wanted to know if that ship offers the silent disco party?

separator.gifHere I am again, help please. I have searched for cruise compasses for The Navigator 5 night Western Caribbean cruise out of Miami sailing to Cozumel and Puerto Costa Maya but no luck. Can anyone provide those along with dining room menu's please? I also wanted to know if that ship offers the silent disco party?

Navigator is currently in Europe and does not come over to Miami until November. As such, recent cruise compass for that itinerary on her will not be available until she starts those itineraries.

If you can find the menu's on other 5 day cruises they will be close to what your looking for. RCCL doesn't change the menu's very often. What week are you cruising? We will be on the NOS in Dec.

J.

• 1 month later...

I was looking for the 9-day cruise compasses.