Atlantis Hours

AcunaMatata

Hi,

Can anyone give me the general hours/advice for Atlantis' attractions for the month of March? We are sailing on the Carnival Victory in March 2018. The ship docks at 10 am and stays overnight.

The last time we went (newbies) we didn't book an excursion in advance so almost everything was sold out. We spent the day at the at Atlantis' beach but we felt so rushed because our ship arrived at 9 am and departed at 5. The shuttle service was awful. The shuttle staff were very rude and even though we left at 3:30 we didn't get back to the ship until 4:45. The end of day chaos took a lot of the fun out of the day.

I want to know if it would be worth it to do Aquaventure. Based on other posts, it appears that Aquaventure gets busy after 10 am but if they close at 5 pm I'm wondering if we would feel as rushed as we did the first time. Is there anything else to do after 5 pm? Do the beaches close at 5 also or could we go from Aquaventure and then spend the evening at the beach? It sounds like the aquarium is open late but tours end at 6. Can you visit the aquarium without taking a guided tour? (Self-guided.)

Thanks for all your advice/help! :)

- Carnival Victory 3-2018

You can tour the aquarium at any time, no need for a tour. Pools open at 9, and some smaller slides, big slides open at 10, all closes at 5. You can have a good day at the pools and beach, spend an hour or so at the aquarium exhibits, and take a. An back to your ship.