Is this a "Barbados thing"??

cruiser123!

hi! I have been booking excursions for our cruise in March. So far, we have had great luck and very good communication with the vendors. Barbados is different. Both vendors I have contacted have been extremely slow (weeks in between requiring multiple reminders) which makes me worry if they will remember the get us. Both seem to have good reviews (Glory Tours and Ocean Echo Stables). I understand I am WAY early, but all we have everything set with the other ports Is this more of a cultural island thing or should I try others? Thanks!!

hi! I have been booking excursions for our cruise in March. So far, we have had great luck and very good communication with the vendors. Barbados is different. Both vendors I have contacted have been extremely slow (weeks in between requiring multiple reminders) which makes me worry if they will remember the get us. Both seem to have good reviews (Glory Tours and Ocean Echo Stables). I understand I am WAY early, but all we have everything set with the other ports Is this more of a cultural island thing or should I try others? Thanks!!

I can't speak to the specific companies that you are trying to contact but when we have planned things in Barbados in the past, we have gotten responses right away. We are super early planners too. Both Calabaza and Island Safari were very responsive. I hope that others can help you with the specific companies that you are trying to contact.

-Kristi

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Barbados was the only place that I had a delay with people getting back to me. The original person I wanted to do a turtle swim with took 2 weeks to get back to me. He was booked but made a recommendation. That person took a week to respond to the first e-mail and then two weeks before I heard from him again. All booked up now

I can't speak to the specific companies that you are trying to contact but when we have planned things in Barbados in the past' date=' we have gotten responses right away. We are super early planners too. Both Calabaza and Island Safari were very responsive. I hope that others can help you with the specific companies that you are trying to contact.

-Kristi

Sent from my iPad using Forums

thanks!

We contacted Calabazza several months ago for a December trip and she raw very responsive - we booked with her for a number of reasons and are looking forward to it.

That said I understand your frustration with non- responses.....I have been experiencing that with Brazil ports for a few months. It's frustrating.