Eagle Beach Info

Whitnee1

Looking for some help with a location on Eagle Beach. Have a party of 11 looking for a nice stretch of beach where we can rent chairs and umbrellas, and have access to bathroom and hopefully a beach bar. Thanks.

What method of transportation do you use to go to Eagle Beach?

I stay on Eagle Beach every year, so all I do is walk to my palapa:D. You can take a taxi or the bus, which is across the street and down a little ways on the left. Taxis only take 5 people per taxi.

• 3 weeks later...
What method of transportation do you use to go to Eagle Beach?

Last time we took a taxi - the posted rate on a sign at the cruise terminal was a flat rate of $13.00 per cab - not sure what it is now but it was a flat rate, not per person so do not let them tell you otherwise.

You can rent chairs on the beach across from Paradise Villas . They are virtually next door to the Suisse Chalet restaurant. We have found the bus to be a reliable inexpensive way to go. There is a bus stop directly in front of Paradise Villas . The return bus would be beach side. I believe bus fare was @ $2.00 - $2.30 US .

• 2 weeks later...
You can rent chairs on the beach across from Paradise Villas . They are virtually next door to the Suisse Chalet restaurant. We have found the bus to be a reliable inexpensive way to go. There is a bus stop directly in front of Paradise Villas . The return bus would be beach side. I believe bus fare was @ $2.00 - $2.30 US .

Do you recall the cost of the chairs? Do they have umbrellas too? Thanks for your reply

• 4 weeks later...
There are no beach restaurants on Eagle Beach, only fancy dinner type places.

If you're looking for a beach with daytime eateries, Palm Beach is a much better bet.

Thank you for the information. I think I read someplace there may be food trucks, is this true? I wanted a quieter Beach that's why I was asking

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Thank you for the information. I think I read someplace there may be food trucks, is this true? I wanted a quieter Beach that's why I was asking

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

There is a popular food truck, located on the beach near Paradise Beach Villas. Most of the resorts have bars that also serve lunch. A lot of them are across the street from the beach.