Bed configuration near balcony door Deck 6 Hamony of the Sea

meapass

Our cruise on Harmony was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. We want to rebook for next year.I can,t get a straight answer from Royal Caribbean regarding the bed configuration. We want 2 rooms with beds near balcony door on Deck 6. I think room 6250 may have the bed near the balcony door but am not positive. I would like a list of other rooms near room 6250 that have the configuration we need. Our friends have medical issues & she will be taking a scooter onboard.

Thank you for your help.

Our cruise on Harmony was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. We want to rebook for next year.I can,t get a straight answer from Royal Caribbean regarding the bed configuration. We want 2 rooms with beds near balcony door on Deck 6. I think room 6250 may have the bed near the balcony door but am not positive. I would like a list of other rooms near room 6250 that have the configuration we need. Our friends have medical issues & she will be taking a scooter onboard.

Thank you for your help.

Formula for figuring out bed placement:

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

6262 has bed near balcony. 6264 has sofa near balcony (bed near bathroom or hall door). If the pattern continues over the Grand suites between them, you would be right about 6250 having the bed near the balcony. Looking at the floorplan, this does not leave a great amount of room for a scooter to park -- has your friend considered a Handicap balcony room? (6226,6230,6232,6236 and the corresponding rooms starting with "66" on the other side of the ship)

According to Bob and the rooms with photos on cruisedeckplans -- you will not be able to have adjoining rooms both with the beds near the window/balcony.

14-10.jpg

Edited by crystalspin
insert jpg