When do 3rd/4th passenger amenities start to show

riddle

I'm sorry I was u clear. I am looking for cruises where 3rd and 4th are free in a cabin. I do it see any for 2018. I was wondering if they showed up closer to sailing dates.

In March 2017 we booked the Breakaway for March 2018. Third passenger was $899.

In May 2017 the pricing changed for passenger #3...it was now free. I called and rebooked. We also picked up another promo or two...all in all that day I saved $1,400.

It all depends on supply and demand. If the ship is filling up slower than NCL wants, they'll sweeten the deal. If it's filling up faster than they need, they will raise the prices.

BTW, it's August 2017 now...third passenger is not free...now costs $499.

I'm sorry I was u clear. I am looking for cruises where 3rd and 4th are free in a cabin. I do it see any for 2018. I was wondering if they showed up closer to sailing dates.

There is already some cruises where the 3rd and the 4th are free in a cabin.

To find these cruises, on ncl -under cruise search & then under specials - just click on free extra guests available.

For 2018 - Jan to June cruises.

For July-Dec - later on in 2017 or early of 2018

If you are looking for other cruises that offer this, I do not know the answer. They can change the promotion at anytime.

For example, one of the cruise I looked at - they did not have the distinctive voyages promotion but it was later added on and the price increased.

IME the extra passengers free seems to be further in advance, at least for peak months. We booked POA during Thanksgiving over a year ago and got 3rd and 4th passengers free plus all the other Free at Sea benefits. The bonus passengers is now only available for slow weeks. I find the same if I look at other cruises for next year. Try looking further out and you may get lucky, but be sure to book to lock it in. Now if I see a good rate on a different suite I can't change my booking without losing that benefit and paying for the kids.