Emerald B753

knpops

Hello, I was in that cabin just a few weeks ago. It is private, great view of the wake and slightly noisy, but only from the sound of the wake. There is a beam, but it is off to the side and did not ruin the feel of the balcony or block the view in an adverse way. It was our 2nd time in the same cabin and I would book it again. Are there a few aft cabins that are better? Yes there is and I would book them before that one, but by all means go ahead and book it, you will love it.

Hello, I was in that cabin just a few weeks ago. It is private, great view of the wake and slightly noisy, but only from the sound of the wake. There is a beam, but it is off to the side and did not ruin the feel of the balcony or block the view in an adverse way. It was our 2nd time in the same cabin and I would book it again. Are there a few aft cabins that are better? Yes there is and I would book them before that one, but by all means go ahead and book it, you will love it.

Thanks for the info, I thought that was one of the dreaded beam cabins.

There is a good photo of that beam on the board somewhere, maybe someone can post it. :)

Colo, There is a beam on the balcony, but it is all the way to the one side. It is a very slight inconvenience and that's all. We would never have booked the same cabin again if it was bad in any way. Like I said, it is not the best of the aft cabins, but B751 is the real dreaded beam cabin. We did take a peak around the balcony at 751 and the beam is smack dab in the middle of that balcony. B 753 I would book again if that was the only aft cabin left, no problem at all.

B753 on crown has two chairs, whereas B751 has two chairs and two loungers. B751 has the beam in a more central position but is a bigger balcony.

B749 is the outside balcony and is wonderful.

We were in B748 which is the same, only on the port side.

If B753 is the only available aft balcony I would go for it. They are great balconies.

Archived