POA Specialty Dining Views

CruisnDeb

Do any of the POA specialty dining restaurants (Bistro, Cagney's, La Cucina, Moderno) have a good view for sail aways? I am trying to figure out what time I want to make reservations for embarkation day. If none have a good view, I might make it for after the sail away. Thanks.

The only specialty with an unobstructed view is La Cucina, which is located on the port side of the ship. Le Bistro (Jefferson's Bistro on Pride of America) is obstructed by an interior corridor. Cagney's is obstructed by the exterior promenade. Moderno is obstructed by the outdoor buffet seating area. East Meets West and Teppanyaki are obstructed by traditional shoji (paper windows).

I'd wait until after sail away to have dinner.

The only specialty with an unobstructed view is La Cucina, which is located on the port side of the ship. Le Bistro (Jefferson's Bistro on Pride of America) is obstructed by an interior corridor. Cagney's is obstructed by the exterior promenade. Moderno is obstructed by the outdoor buffet seating area. East Meets West and Teppanyaki are obstructed by traditional shoji (paper windows).

I'd wait until after sail away to have dinner.

Thank you so much for the info!