Carnival Sumgglers Unite!!!! Post smuggle pics here!

OZjones12

Did you just leave em out during the day? I had a crude thought about what they look like,esp the ones with gold colored stuff in em,LOL!!!:D

LOL I left them in a drawer when I was out... I think if they saw them they would leave them alone... I take care of my cabin steward so I dont think they would bother...... :D

Catch me if u can carnival!!!!

I love my run runner pouches. but this year I"m going to have to get more creative. with the airlines charging for bags and weight...sigh. DH and I are scuba divers, so I think we are going to make a special pit stop on the wai from MIA to the port. We've never had a problem putting DH's bottle of vodka, and my rum from the shelf right into the clothes bag. Ziplocked and well padded, has arrived safely to our room every time. :D

I have posted pictures of my Rum Runners before... same quantity as seen above...

The folks at Carnival monitor these boards and know what we do. They could stop us at any time but I suspect that the good will and cost involved motivates them to let us have our fun.

When I was on the Fantasy with Chris Prideaux, Carnival's Director of On Board Entertainment who happens to be in the hospital at this moment, he said to me 'You guys at Cruise Critic know more about what's going on at Carnival than I do! You know how to smuggle rum... take care of your cabin stewards and get the best out of ANY cruise!' and he is so right!

I suspect that as long as we're not flagrant that we can continue to be silly and do what we do!!

:)

I am sooooo out of the loop here, where do you buy those rum runners??

I guess it doesn't effect the strength of the alcohol to pour it from one container to another?

www.rumrunnerflasks.com

I suspect you could put the stuff we burn in jets in those things and they'd be just fine!!

I've used 'em for years (for fruit juice and teas... of course... ;)) and they've been perfect!!!

:)

Did you just leave em out during the day? I had a crude thought about what they look like,esp the ones with gold colored stuff in em,LOL!!!:D

I dont use RumRunners. Just packed it away in the checked luggage. And yes, just leave it out and tip the steward (not necessary, but nice). He made SURE our cooler was filled with ice EVERY day. As a matter of fact one AM we had left the room in quite a mess and put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign. Our Steward suggested we not do that as it was a real STOP sign for him and our "Fishys may need some water" as he put it about the cooler needing ice. We simply turned the card around and walked on away thanking him.

BTW where in West TN are you form?

CindysBooze.jpg

Booze is a lot cheaper in FLL than Canada, we got carried away a little. Had a great cruise though

I have to ask...you took 4 boxes of wine and 4 bottles of wine? How long was this cruise and how many people were sharing?

And why the Triple Sec but no tequila? What were you drinking that with?

I have to ask...you took 4 boxes of wine and 4 bottles of wine? How long was this cruise and how many people were sharing?

And why the Triple Sec but no tequila? What were you drinking that with?

8 day, wife and I :o. Boxes for the balcony, bottles for the dining room.

Triple Sec was for her cosmos she made.

As I said, got a little too excited at the prices at Total Wine, kinda like the Bass Pro Shops of Booze for Canadians.

Sorry if this is a hijack but if I manage to get on, say some bud select in cans,can I put it in a small cooler a take it to the lido w/o a problem.Of course would have a koozie
If you want to fit in, they sell the 16 oz aluminum bottles on the ships. Bring those and ask for a bucket of ice from the bartender or your room steward.

If you want to fit in, they sell the 16 oz aluminum bottles on the ships. Bring those and ask for a bucket of ice from the bartender or your room steward.

I was going ask what brands of beer they sold (and in what type of container) on board, so I could blend in. :-P

I can get 16oz alum cans of mich ultra but I saw a thread that Kurbanfan got busted only one time and the difference was 16 oz alum cans. I thought the odd shape would throw up a red flag.But I guess it wouldnt be different than liquor bottles.:D

Archived