Sweet Sixteen on the Summit

5kidsandadog

We were in one of the Sweet 16 rooms on our recent cruise to Bermuda. We loved the extra room on the balcony. Since we do not enjoy the crowded pool area we enjoyed our balcony very much!! Here are a few pictures to show the depth of the balcony. I had read a post from someone voicing concern over the white pillars. I found they added to the privacy of the balcony. This was cabin 6020.

229007418_Bermuda029_rs.jpg.f2a46315f8627e7363456e3020af826a.jpg

1393167401_Bermuda060_rs.jpg.5213a258c1fb32438fe2ac90c055c93e.jpg

1292319568_Bermuda069_rs.jpg.3da94d767749a9749c48ba09c6fdfae6.jpg

Thanks for the photos. Did you find the balcony shady because it's extra deep and did it make your room feel dark?

The room never felt dark during the day. The previous pics where posted in the early morning as we were returning to Bayonne.

This is our 1st look at the room!!

Me sitting out on the balcony. Plenty of sun plus the option to sit under the overhang and have some shade.

94974467_Bermuda016_rs.jpg.12be1711fd235067575e6a3c3b6d7819.jpg

1068769586_Bermuda020_rs.jpg.b20a14f2ea2069f1e4faed38d11996a4.jpg

The room never felt dark during the day. The previous pics where posted in the early morning as we were returning to Bayonne.

This is our 1st look at the room!!

Me sitting out on the balcony. Plenty of sun plus the option to sit under the overhang and have some shade.

Thanks, I like the sound of that. Those balcony cabins are such a good deal!

We were in one of the Sweet 16 rooms on our recent cruise to Bermuda. We loved the extra room on the balcony. Since we do not enjoy the crowded pool area we enjoyed our balcony very much!! Here are a few pictures to show the depth of the balcony. I had read a post from someone voicing concern over the white pillars. I found they added to the privacy of the balcony. This was cabin 6020.

Well well well what have we here. I came across this post looking at the pictures and thinking wow that balcony looks nice and deep. I didn't even pay attention to your cabin #. Then I saw another person post a pic of cabins on the 6th floor. Thought to myself hey I'm on the 6th floor so let me check out my reservation. Well sure enough I see that me and my mother booked cabin #6020. Wow I have never had someone post about a cabin I'll be staying in before.

Do you happen to have more pics of OUR cabin? :D

Thanks for sharing. I received an email a couple of months ago talking about various cabins with perks on different ships that no one tells you about, so I booked a sweet 16 on the Summit In January. I was spoiled on my first cruise to have an extra wide balcony at no extra cost so this time I will have an extra deep!

• 3 weeks later...

While we've booked the Sweet 16's before, I've always shyed away from those "encased" in steel. But seeing your photos, I think I would prefer them since they are completely covered. The other ones more aft are only half covered. In inclement weather it is nice to be protected. I am going to keep those in mind next time! Thanks for sharing!

JO-Ann

We had 2 loungers in 6146, but they would not give us cushions for them. Something about "safety rules" . They only gave us extra pool towels to place on them to make them more comfortable so you werent lying on the plastic straps.

Archived