Thanksgiving on Epic through Europe?

unqimg

Hmm...it might be if the roast turkey is on the menu rotation for that day. A ship filled with 70% Europeans who have no clue when our Thanksgiving Day is...I wouldn't hold my breath.

I think you might find that quite a lot of us Europeans are well aware when Thanksgiving Day is! :)

We did the Canary Islands over American Thanksgiving last year. As A Canadian I was not particularly looking for a turkey dinner or special festivities on that day but was aware of the date. As another poster said, there may have been a turkey main course, but there wasn't a "thanksgiving dinner" offering with all the trimmings.

We did the Canary Islands over American Thanksgiving last year. As A Canadian I was not particularly looking for a turkey dinner or special festivities on that day but was aware of the date. As another poster said, there may have been a turkey main course, but there wasn't a "thanksgiving dinner" offering with all the trimmings.

I was on the Spirit for a Canary Islands itinerary over Thanksgiving the previous year (2013). In the Windows main dining room, they had a more or less traditional Thanksgiving meal on the menu: turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and sweet potato fries. It was really good.

Edited by jlajr