Koningsdam Public Rooms

InTheWASide

Wow! Thanks for all the excellent photos. To quote from Disney's Carousel of Progress: " it's a great, big beautiful tomorrow." I especially love the full set of stairs into the Sea View Pool, and the ship's funnel. The sexist ever, I think. Finally, I saw Star Wars on Star Princess a few weeks back, and my buddy and I both commented that ship needed a high resolution projector. The movie sure looked good on the display at the Lido Pool. Thanks again.

Thank you for the pictures.

Way too modern furniture in many areas for me. Much of that stuff is not going to last.

Many of the chairs are not for people with bad knees (too low) and no back support for me.

The only chairs we found oddly low were the tables/chairs at the aft pool. Just the regular ones, not the padded furniture back there

Wow! Thanks for all the excellent photos. To quote from Disney's Carousel of Progress: " it's a great, big beautiful tomorrow." I especially love the full set of stairs into the Sea View Pool, and the ship's funnel. The sexist ever, I think. Finally, I saw Star Wars on Star Princess a few weeks back, and my buddy and I both commented that ship needed a high resolution projector. The movie sure looked good on the display at the Lido Pool. Thanks again.

The lido screen is crystal clear from any angle we looked. Even way too close. Carnival and Princess screens have NOTHING on this one

I feel like I have already been on her! Thanks for taking your time to do this.

My pleasure. The ship is gorgeous and I have a total do nothing Saturday. Binge watching a new show's first season and posting on here [emoji2]