Breakaway AFT deck 9

KevinsCruising

Not sure which aft cabins your looking for - but here is a link to photos I have out on fb of 9316 on the Breakaway. S6 - Haven Aft Penthouse with balcony. You do not need a fb log in to see the photos.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201028887301742.1073741827.1154291247&type=1&l=22213e86c7

Absolutely beautiful!! Looks like I have a new one to add to my cabin wish list.

It is a FANTASTIC cabin - and you can't beat that Haven experience! ;) . We booked the same cabin on the Getaway for February 2015. :D

We LOVED the Haven on the Epic but sailing on the Getaway was sooner than we expected (DH is being transferred and we don't know where to just yet so squeezing in 1 more trip) so couldn't swing it. Definitely going to start pricing one so I know how much I need to save LOL

Breakaway B1 #9318

P1030576.JPG

That's the cabin I have booked for my cruise in March. Looking at the photo is that the bed by the door I thought the couch as there. My mother is going to flip out when she sees the size of the balcony. I upgraded to the aft from a BA because the balcony was larger ( only cost $80 each) but didn't tell her how much bigger it was (lol)

That's the cabin I have booked for my cruise in March. Looking at the photo is that the bed by the door I thought the couch as there. My mother is going to flip out when she sees the size of the balcony. I upgraded to the aft from a BA because the balcony was larger ( only cost $80 each) but didn't tell her how much bigger it was (lol)

Yes, the bed is near the balcony and the sofa is near the closet. I can't imagine having the bed next to the closet because the sofa got in the way for the one door of the closet - the bed would block both doors. :eek:

Yes, the bed is near the balcony and the sofa is near the closet. I can't imagine having the bed next to the closet because the sofa got in the way for the one door of the closet - the bed would block both doors. :eek:

Thank You very happy now. :p:D:cool:

Haha, thanks for posting those pics! We had that cabin last May. Such wonderful memories! The only issue I had were the unused hangars banging around at night while we were underway. I took them all down and stacked them up only to find the steward had hung them all back up! Oh well. :D

Jen

Haha, thanks for posting those pics! We had that cabin last May. Such wonderful memories! The only issue I had were the unused hangars banging around at night while we were underway. I took them all down and stacked them up only to find the steward had hung them all back up! Oh well. :D

Jen

The last night we only had our winter jackets left on the hangars and just pushed all the empty hangars against the wall with the jackets holding them in place. We never heard a peep out of them. :D

Edited by peg013

We LOVED the Haven on the Epic but sailing on the Getaway was sooner than we expected (DH is being transferred and we don't know where to just yet so squeezing in 1 more trip) so couldn't swing it. Definitely going to start pricing one so I know how much I need to save LOL

FYI...in general the "Haven space" on the Getaway is smaller and has a different lay out than the Epic. The area around the pool is much smaller - but 2 levels. The restaurant and lounge areas are also noticeable smaller and there is no separate outdoor grille area on the Breakaway like on the Epic - although the menu is available for around the pool snacks/lunch.

The Concierge on the Breakaway - who had also been on the Epic too - mentioned more that once that the feeling of the staff was that on the Epic there was a "very large" Haven space but that they had scaled it too far back on the Breakaway.

Fingers crossed that the Getaway is "just right"..... ;)

FYI...in general the "Haven space" on the Getaway is smaller and has a different lay out than the Epic. The area around the pool is much smaller - but 2 levels. The restaurant and lounge areas are also noticeable smaller and there is no separate outdoor grille area on the Breakaway like on the Epic - although the menu is available for around the pool snacks/lunch.

The Concierge on the Breakaway - who had also been on the Epic too - mentioned more that once that the feeling of the staff was that on the Epic there was a "very large" Haven space but that they had scaled it too far back on the Breakaway.

Fingers crossed that the Getaway is "just right"..... ;)

Ok...obviously I didn't proofread well - I meant the BREAKAWAY....I haven't even been on the Getaway yet! Sorry :o

Here is a GREAT thread/blog about the Getaway.

The last few photos in posts #119 and #120 show the Haven pool and lounge area. You will be able to see how it compares to the Epic. ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1969191

Thanks for the extra pictures The last one is my favorite, looks so relaxing. I see what you mean about the space between the couch and the closet. What were they thinking when the put some of the beds next to it. I can just picture my 83 year old mom trying to get to her clothes every morning lol.