On Seaside 4/14 cruise now

OneParticularHarbour 71

We will be on the next Eastern sailing on the 28th. Quite excited and glad things are going happily for your sailing.

Any chance you'll be able to upload the daily planners once you get home for the over planners among us? (admittedly me)

appreciate you posting......

We are here on board and waiting for everyone to gather for muster.

Check in was quick and we were onboard shortly after arriving at the port. Rooms were ready so dropped off carryons and had lunch outside at Marketplace Buffet. Plenty of variety and enjoyed everything we had.

Dinner seatings are at 5:15, 7:15, 9:15 in Ipanema and 5:30, 7:30, 9:30 in Seashore. We have early at 5:15, hoping we receive luggage in time.

Our Fantasica drink coupons were in our cabins and we have received a coupon for complimentary dinner for 2 in each cabin (for black status).

Have not encountered any unpleasant smells!

Toured the thermal spa which is much larger than the one on Divina.

Everyone has been very friendly and we are looking looking forward to a great week!

In Nassau at Starbucks now so my DH can get his fix lol. Sad to be getting off the ship tomorrow.

Yes, there have been several group dance lesson type activities on board. Have seen them by the pool, in the Garage bar, and Haven Lounge as we passed through. We have also seen private lessons.

There has been dancing every night in the Haven Lounge and there was a silent disco at the South Beach pool a couple of nights ago which was fun. The white party was supposed to be out on deck at the Miami Beach pool but was moved indoors to the decks around the atrium due to weather. Unfortunately we lost track of time and missed it lol.

I have taken pics of all of the daily planners and will post if I can figure out how when we get home.

Elegant nights wereSunday and Thursday. Italian night was Wednesday though I didn’t see it advertised anywhere. White party was Tuesday night.

Edited by OneParticularHarbour 71

He would be fine without jacket or tie, especially on a Caribbean cruise. Cruising has become more casual. Not a judgment on my part. Just an observation. Some of us prefer to dress well, others take advantage of being on a total vacation.

What was the elegant night dress code???? Husband hates wearing a suit or sport jacket - will wear dress pants & shirt....but would prefer no tie.

Regarding the elegant dress code - I didn’t see any description of what suggested elegant attire was. Last year on the Divina, there was a short description for each type of dress In the daily planner but I didn’t see that on Seaside. For elegant night I saw lots of guys in suits and several in tuxes and others who were casual.

Overall, MSC seems a little dressier in the evenings to me than other cruise lines; however, you will see all types of dress.