Cruising Italy in july

Luv2cruz1000

The covered pool space on the Reflection was warm and humid, and there were fewer people using it than using the breezy outdoor spaces . . . But there were still people using it.

And yes, I've known a number of people (including my own mother) who were taken too soon and never got to enjoy their retirement as they planned, which is why I will go to the Med even in July. I know it's now or possibly (not probably, but possibly) never.

To anyone who will listen! Don’t wait! Enjoy life now. We’ve all lost too many that were taken too soon.

Definitely agree - If you can only go in summer then GO in the Summer! We also could only travel in July and August. My mother told me for years to go to Italy while we are young enough to walk around and really enjoy it and Not to wait to retire. When we started planning a trip, we thought about not including Rome since it is so "hot and crowded in the summer". My mother's head spun and Pea soup came out (Our exorcist reference to mom on the rare times she completely disagreed with one of us and made it clear). We listened and did a land tour in July covering most of the main spots of Italy (including Rome). It was hot - and the heat and crowds meant nothing to us - Italy was magnificent! We went back 2 years later again in July and did a Greek Isle cruise along with an extended land vacation in Italy. Again it was hot, and again it was a Dream Vacation.