Does All Around Italy Tours do Venice and Tuscany?

dcarter4

Hi All,

Hope you don't kick me out of the club....but these CelebrityCruisers are doing Italy by plane. I have promised my wife a honeymoon inItaly...and that was 4 years ago! We just can't swing our trip by cruiseship. They want too much upfront...and the balance too close to that (didn't itused to be, final payment is due 30 days before? Now it's 90 days beforedeparture?).

You fine folks recommended Fabio and All Around Italy Tours. Weare doing 3 days in Rome, 2 days in Venice and 3 days in Tuscany. This is acompletely independent itinerary, and as this is our first trip to Italy…we area little nervous.

We have partnered with atravel agent to arrange transportation and a few little shore excursions..butwe were hoping for Fabio (or someone) to give us a tour..off the beaten path.Show us a great place to eat (non-tourist) and etc.

We wanted to same in Veniceand in Tuscany (wine, food, romantic spots).

Does All Around Italy Toursdo Venice and Tuscany? We have rooms in both places…so it wouldn’t be a Rome to???? day trip…back to Rome thing.

We would appreciate anyrecommendations you may have.

Sincerely,

Dwayne

We won't kick you out -- If Italy is your prime reason for the trip, it's best done on a land trip, as is often said here. ;)

I think it would be easiest to just ask All Around Italy directly rather than wait for feedback here. If you are already working with them and like them....

Even if they don't cover all the areas you want, they may be able to make a suggestion for someone who does.

• 2 months later...

Hey All,

Can you tell me what % to tip Fabrizio? We have him booked for two tours! One in Rome, then one in Tuscany. They ask to get paid at the end of each nights tour. Is it our usual $ 15% - $ 20%?

Thanks!

Dwayne & Kelly