Climate Control

rnh

Good Afternoon, 1st time cruiser here and have to say fantistic board for info. Wife and I are setting sail May 6th on Sensation to Cozumel. Question I had is there any kind of climate control in each cabin or do you have to live with setting they have. If the latter is true what temp is room keep at. I like it cold.

Thanks

rnh

Ahh, the Sensation is my favorite ship. It was my first cruise also. First of my start to a life time addiction.

Oh your question--sorry. Climate control is individual rooms but you wont be able to lower the temps in the public places like the dining room- take a sweater or jacket. The show lounge can get also cool too.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

On all of the cruises that DH and I have been on, there has always been a climate control in our cabin. I have found that if you turn it all the way to blue, it will get quite cool in the cabin. Ditto for the red - very warm. We have never had a problem. Most of the time, I keep it pretty near the end of the blue. We like it cool in the cabin, particularly in the Caribbean where it is humid. That humidity can seep right in. icon_wink.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2005;04;02;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

OUR NEXT ONWARD JOURNEY!

Archived