MSC Seaview vs Fantasia

tamtam97

Hello everyone!

I am going to cruise early September and I have the choice between the MSC Fantasia and Seaside. After a first look MSC Fantasia's destinations are more interesting and Seaview is a bit more expensive.

Thus I was wondering If anyone could give me an insight, is the MSC seaview a better ship ? Is it worth the money even though it goes to less interesting destinations ? Which one should I pick?

Thank you !

Hello everyone!

I am going to cruise early September and I have the choice between the MSC Fantasia and Seaside. After a first look MSC Fantasia's destinations are more interesting and Seaview is a bit more expensive.

Thus I was wondering If anyone could give me an insight, is the MSC seaview a better ship ? Is it worth the money even though it goes to less interesting destinations ? Which one should I pick?

Thank you !

Ha ...I will be following this thread, should it take off, as I have bookings on both vessels over the next 9-months!!

My own research suggests two different experiences in store & I'm excited about both, despite Seaview taking all my recent attention lol

Hello there! Seaview is a newer ship designed to cater to americans, while Fantasia is a 10 year old ship with a much more europian feel to it. If you’d like a more high tech innovative ship with tons of speciality dinning and activities go with Seaview, if you want a more relaxed classic style no frills cruise, take Fantasia (only one speciality restaurant and it’s not that good).

Definitely a big mix of cultures on Fantasia however we have noticed that all the signage etc is either only in English or in a number of languages that always include English (eg signs in the buffet) so it is reasonably easy to know what is going on. I am on Fantasia at the moment (had same decision to make and went for the more interesting ports of call).

Definitely a big mix of cultures on Fantasia however we have noticed that all the signage etc is either only in English or in a number of languages that always include English (eg signs in the buffet) so it is reasonably easy to know what is going on. I am on Fantasia at the moment (had same decision to make and went for the more interesting ports of call).

Morning. Sailing her soon. Will you be posting a review?

We will be on Fantasia in two weeks. Please post a review. We are getting excited but have found very little information on this ship.

We are getting excited but have found very little information on this ship.

Hundreds of videos are posted on YouTube with information about literally every detail of the ship (ship tours, cabin reviews, restaurant tours, etc). Search "MSC Fantasia" and enjoy hours of amateur and pro videos.

Hello everyone!

Thank you !

I always go for destination in Europe and ship in Caribbean.