Princess Visa help

Jimorel

I recently got a Princess Visa and I seem to be confused a little in how the rewards work. Can anyone give me insight into what happens in this case. I am booking a cruise and charge $2500 approx. on the card. What rewards will I get? You get points per dollar spent and you there is something about a percentage based on the trip charge, so what do you get and how can you use it? Thanks to anyone who answers this post. Happy and memorable cruising!

Are you spending the $2500 on a Princess cruise purchase? If so, you would receive double points (so 5,000 points). They had issues with the double points being posted correctly for the past few months but recently appear to have fixed the issue. Then you can use those points towards onboard credit on the cruise (5,000 points would be $50 OBC).

This is what I use the card for. I don't know about the points/percentage back if you are talking about a non-Princess purchase. And there are of course other options to redeem points for.

Sorry, no info on your question. Just wondering what percentage they charge.

I get numerous mailings from them asking me to apply. Got one yesterday.

APR is 14.99% or 19.99% or 24.99% based on your "creditworthiness".

No thanks I will stay with my 0% card that actually gives you double points without having to call and beg for them.