menu

flarocket

I'm not sure what time frame would be considered current for MDR menus, but when I do a google search, everything seems to be outdated. Might have better luck if someone can take pictures of the menu, day after day, and load them when they get back from their cruise. Can anyone cruising soon help?

You can see the menus in the app once you are on the ship. You are actually downloading the menus each time you view them. I didn't realize I had multiple copies of the menus from my two January cruises(5 days and 7 days) until yesterday. I have 313 PDFs from 12 days. Each day's menu is split into 3 or 4 PDFs.

I'm not sure what time frame would be considered current for MDR menus, but when I do a google search, everything seems to be outdated. Might have better luck if someone can take pictures of the menu, day after day, and load them when they get back from their cruise. Can anyone cruising soon help?

I leave with my DH on Sunday 3/4 for a 7 day and I plan to get menu pics! I’ll be doing a review. Hopefully everyone looking for updated menus will enjoy the post!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

BK456, i enjoy all the information I can gather ahead of my cruise and appreciate all of those who take the time to help. I know the menu on a 15 day Hawaii cruise will differ from a 7 day cruise to another location, but I want to get a sense of the selections and variety. I am on the "just booked" high and can't get enough information.