Bringing on luggage mid-cruise

cruisingaussies

Does anyone know if there’s a procedure to follow if you bring on a suitcase mid-cruise? Long story, but we plan to meet a friend at one of our ports who will have one of our suitcases to give us. Obviously it will have to be x-rayed but should it be just a simple matter of turning up to the ship with it?

Thanks

Does anyone know if there’s a procedure to follow if you bring on a suitcase mid-cruise? Long story, but we plan to meet a friend at one of our ports who will have one of our suitcases to give us. Obviously it will have to be x-rayed but should it be just a simple matter of turning up to the ship with it?

Thanks

I believe it is. That’s what late guests and entertainers do at intervening ports. May not look much more than some bring back from port shopping trips, I won’t name them but...you know who you are ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It might be worthwhile clearing the idea with head of security first, just to smooth the way. We had the opposite experience with a different line, wanting to take a very small suitcase off mid-cruise. It was full of kids toys and clothes for a family in Malaysia and the local authorities gave us and the ship security a hard time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums