Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

Thanks so much!!! It's crazy... someone that is supposedly currently on the PC cruise with you is posting pictures (not on CC, somewhere "else") of mini golf course construction, but there is not a single other source that confirms it (and I've checked A LOT, because my daughter LOVES mini golf!). Maybe he's on a different ship and just thinks he's on the Bliss. LOL

I only saw text of it, not pics. There is one on the Joy, in place of laser tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only saw text of it, not pics. There is one on the Joy, in place of laser tag.

I saw pics from someone who’s supposed to be on board and it certainly looks like it’s going to be mini golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Golf is going into the area circled in red 7cca8e43cd973d3bed7ae6069e5564a9.jpg

Good to know!!! My understanding is the Inaugural NCL Bliss Book mentioned it would have Mini Golf and Basketball courts. I had also heard that they items would not be there. Evidently NCL PR and those in Miami just assumed since it was not there for the Inaugural sailing they would not be on the ship at all. Glad to hear the Inaugural book was right.

my family would LOVE if they added in basketball somewhere

I have no idea where that would go!! I am worried that the tiny mini golf will cause some injuries in Spice H2O!!!

Hello,

Thank you for all the posts they are a great read. I will be doing the Alaska Cruise 2019 and wanted to know if you know or could find out about the views from a balcony? Specifically, I like to look down and search for sea life, I notice the lifeboats are pulled in on the deck (or so it seems to me) does this block the view from the balcony on the higher floors? Any help is appreciated.

Interesting. We were on the inaugural and it was listed as a charge on the Haven breakfast menu. We never ordered juice, so I don’t know if we would have been charged.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It seems to be covered. UBP??

I will be doing the Alaska Cruise 2019 and wanted to know if you know or could find out about the views from a balcony? Specifically, I like to look down and search for sea life, I notice the lifeboats are pulled in on the deck (or so it seems to me) does this block the view from the balcony on the higher floors? Any help is appreciated.

Unlike on the prior BA/BA+ ships, where the lifeboats extend out over the edge, the lifeboats on the Bliss are tucked completely hidden beneath the Waterfront.

Having said that, the Waterfront’s roof on Deck 8 does extend out further than many of the balconies.

Looking down you’ll see the silver roof of the Waterfront, and the colored-deck beneath...

fe6ff064f08221f339ba03e82d96d2f2.jpg

I believe the only rooms with direct downward views to the water are the M6s all the way forward on deck 8.

Thank you thank you thank you for the reviews and info! We are sailing in 25 days and I can't wait! Also currently browsing on Amazon for cruise shirts for my husband. (He and Dave would totally get along) Totally want to get matching family ones, but my 7 and 3 year old girls have NO CLUE they're going yet! A shirt would probably give it away. :D

Can't wait to see what's next.