Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

Q was very good. We ate the chili and chips and the deviled eggs appetizers before we remembered to take pics! Oops!! Sorry! The brisket is still our favorite entree. We heard that the jalapeño cheese grits were good, and we both agree. They were addictive! Tried the bread pudding to see if we liked anything else on the dessert menu, but still think the banana pudding is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5fa592b017430c4de05e08aaeccddadd.jpg We went to another wine tasting event - the black glass wine tasting. We got a little lesson on wines using the clear glasses, then guessed which wines were in the black glasses! Fun, but we still preferred the wine and cheese pairing.

A little video clip of the Silent Disco last night! Everyone wears headphones and you hit a button to change channels to listen to 70’s, 80’s, 90’s or Today. Color of light on headphones lets everyone know what you are listening to.

Can you reserve this ahead of time - I remember from the TA that it got full quick.

Scratch this question - I just read it on the Dailey that reservations are required. Thank you.

Edited by Blissful Cruiser
Corrected questsion

b4533ec57da7605070ca05fdcdfa710e.jpg905be1c9fc5d5203abcbc48a8d60482b.jpg Current location at 11:00 am Tuesday. I think we are currently Mountain time. We have moved the clocks back twice, the second one last night! I love the 25 hour days!!

50f6775a78bce06bd421bf9820ba8cc0.jpg Islands off Panamá!

Watch for Dinosaurs on the Islands off Costa Rica! I always think of Jurasic park when I see the Isla names islands.

Tom

It’s just day 1. My guess is that they will fix it before tonight - either move then or tell them too bad! [emoji56]

We once had a cruise where we were under the kitchen. It. Was. A. Nightmare. No sleep starting at 2 every morning. Someone would bring us wine each time we complained and said he had to do it every cruise for these few rooms. By the end of the cruise we were snapping at each other because we were so sleep deprived. Our last cruise. They did refund us a portion of the cruise and gave us a coupon for the next. Never used it. If they knew the rooms were bad why did they put people i them! ? We didn’t know any better to check before. Planning nothing happening on this cruise!

Edited by Emptynesterstoo
Delete

Following along. We are on the Bliss 9 June. Dougout took a lot of pics, but never said where they are from. Lots of food pics too, and, didn’t tell us which restaurant, most times.

It’s kinda crazy that you think that because he drives me insane with how much detail he puts into his posting, right down to what music is playing in the background at times. He always tells you where he is at. If you see a pic, work backwards. It’s there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It’s just day 1. My guess is that they will fix it before tonight - either move then or tell them too bad! [emoji56]

We once had a cruise where we were under the kitchen. It. Was. A. Nightmare. No sleep starting at 2 every morning. Someone would bring us wine each time we complained and said he had to do it every cruise for these few rooms. By the end of the cruise we were snapping at each other because we were so sleep deprived. Our last cruise. They did refund us a portion of the cruise and gave us a coupon for the next. Never used it. If they knew the rooms were bad why did they put people i them! ? We didn’t know any better to check before. Planning nothing happening on this cruise!

And this relates to this thread how????

Wondering if there is an adult only swimming pool.

No. There is Spice H2O which is adults only during the day. It has a water feature to cool off in.

No. There is Spice H2O which is adults only during the day. It has a water feature to cool off in.

55c533192bb32f39cc4f2c6a0433a66b.jpg Dave has a 360 video on his you tube channel if you want to check it out!!

Following along. We are on the Bliss 9 June. Dougout took a lot of pics, but never said where they are from. Lots of food pics too, and, didn’t tell us which restaurant, most times.

Seems like you just looked at the pictures, but never bothered to read the posts.