NCL Emailing Digital Photos from Teppanyaki

Gaston123

I’m wondering if anyone here may have experience purchasing photos at the Teppanyaki restaurant on Escape where they aren’t a part of the gallery package, you have to purchase them separately and they also offer to email you the digital copies?

I purchased 2 last Wednesday and was told that I would receive the digital copies and was asked for my email address. When I visited the gallery the next day I was told I’d receive the email before the end of the cruise. When I visited the last day of the cruise I was told I would receive it on the morning of disembarkation and another staff mentioned it might be the afternoon of disembarkation day.

It’s now the day after disembarkation and there has been no email. I’ve sent an inquiry on NCL.COM and I will call customer service as well but I’m wondering first if anyone else has experience with this and what the timing of the email was?

If I’m honest, I am feeling like I will never see these promised digital copies which were the main selling feature of these photos for me.

Thanks!

As a follow up piece of advice. Don't believe a word any crew tell you onboard. Once you disembark they know they will probably never see you again and your problem won't be their problem.

Sadly this was the assumption I was operating on already while on the ship which brought me to the gallery in 3 separate occasions after my purchase which also brought 3 different answers as to when I should expect my email.