Cabin above Bliss Ultra Lounge on the EPIC?

rch3232

I can get an amazing price on a balcony cabin (8022 or 8028) but it's located one deck above the Bliss Ultra Lounge. Can someone that has stayed in the balcony cabins above the nightclub tell me if you can hear the noise from below or is it soundproofed enough not to hear any noise?

Hello, we had two cabins once 2 floors above the teen lounge. TThis was on an NCL ship. They had a new band with very heavy base. Every night rooms at least 2 floors up and 2 or three rooms on each side complained. My DIL recorded the base one night - it even shook the lights on the wall. If you are a party person and out of your room until midnight or so...there will be no issue. The noise did not bother us in the room next door. So I guess it is subjective. BTW, each night and the following morning we notified guest services. they informed us it was the first week of the new band. If they just built a sound barrier around the band it would have helped. We then wrote to the cruise line afterward and offered our ideas for containing the sound. The cruise line sent us a nice discount on our next cruise so we manged to get the Haven for our next cruise.

Thanks for the replies. I hate to go back to book an inside cabin but I don't want to be kept up all night with the bass pounding in my room either! I finally get a deal where a balcony is only $100 more than an inside and looks like I won't be able to take that deal. :mad: