New Platinum / Diamond gift

lele100

42199150_2409759282399952_2850930700457082880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&oh=55e5fbc3653410cad15410012d8d7298&oe=5C29366B New gift starting next month according to John. And I wanted the beach/duffle/ice/whatever the heck you want to call it bag.

We got the bags you want. Took them on an excursion - only room for 1 beach towel. Also, the cheap plastic clips on the strap broke before we made it back to the ship, which made carrying it awkward. That one went into the trash and we left the other one, in its original unopened wrapper, in the closet.

Just off the Pride on Sunday and got the drawstring beach bag tote.

If you have use for it, I guess it's OK.

I gave it to a fellow cruiser who was thrilled and I was thrilled I didn't have to haul it home!:D:D:D:D

I forgot to add...it came the first sea day!

Per Matt Mitchum this will be the new Platinum/Diamond gift. Looks pretty cool, not going till November oh well.

[ATTACH]415854[/ATTACH]

interesting. I got them on a cruise last spring around mothers day on the Conquest. Got 4 cause we did a back to back. Gave the grandkids each one and they do work well and are very comfortable. Last week got tote bags.

Last week on the Glory we got the bags on the first sea day (2nd day of cruise) Used it instead of taking one. As an FYI, I asked the service desk if they had anything else as we were doing a back to back. They replied no as they had others ask as well.

interesting. I got them on a cruise last spring around mothers day on the Conquest. Got 4 cause we did a back to back. Gave the grandkids each one and they do work well and are very comfortable. Last week got tote bags.

Yes that makes sense. I posted this originally in March

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got two beach bags on the Miracle two weeks ago and I gave one to a member of our group from another site. She had designed shirts we could purchase and was very happy to have the gift since they are not yet platinum. Will do the same thing on our Christmas cruise unless the gift changes.