oceanview cabins on Summit

hrt4girls

I am looking at a five day cruise next spring on Summit and was wondering if any of the oceanview cabins have a floor to ceiling window. Not sure if we want to pay for a balcony for a 5 day trip. We had a window like this on the Norwegian Pride of America last summer and it was nice. I almost didn't miss the balcony with the large window.

I have searched the message boards and the deck plans and can't seem to find the answer to my question. My search keeps coming up with the details to the suites. I was ready to give up but decided to first ask the experts on this message board. Thanks for any help.

OV #s3112 through 3144. While these Cat06 windows on deck 3, starboard, are not floor-to-ceiling, they have huge round windows that a person can sit & perch on, kind of like a cute circular window seat. These cabins used to be conference and meeting rooms that have been converted into ocean views. I’m sure if you did a search here for some of these stateroom numbers, you will find some great pics.

Be aware these particular cabins go quick!

OV #s3112 through 3144. While these Cat06 windows on deck 3, starboard, are not floor-to-ceiling, they have huge round windows that a person can sit & perch on, kind of like a cute circular window seat. These cabins used to be conference and meeting rooms that have been converted into ocean views. I’m sure if you did a search here for some of these stateroom numbers, you will find some great pics.

Be aware these particular cabins go quick!

Yes, those are the ones you want if you are going OV. 3112 is the best, avoid a connecting cabin, and I wouldn't choose 3140 as when you open your cabin door, those coming out of the elevator passageway or those waiting for the elevator have a clear shot looking into your stateroom.

Yes, those are the ones you want if you are going OV. 3112 is the best, avoid a connecting cabin, and I wouldn't choose 3140 as when you open your cabin door, those coming out of the elevator passageway or those waiting for the elevator have a clear shot looking into your stateroom.

Wine-O showed me his cabin on a cruise we had together, I would definitely go along with his recommendation.