Train Oslo to Bergen, Seating?

I *think* I am looking at the Oslo-Bergen train seating for Komfort Klass, here:

https://www.nsb.no/en/booking/select-seat?abort_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nsb.no%2Fen%2Fbooking%2Fselect-trip&departureIndex=0l

[sorry - It seems you'll need to click KOMFORT class and then click Select Seats; the website doesn't hold the view of the seating.]

Is this correct?

(I've selected the latest date currently available; we'll be traveling a few days later than this.)

Are the "windows" shown reasonably accurate in terms of the seats?

That is, if there seems to be nice wide wide window access next to the seat, is that "real"?

And if it seems to show a wall only, but the window seems to start near the row ahead, it that accurate?

So seats 40 and 39, for example, would seem to be ideal, forward facing, left side, next to large window area?

Thanks!

GC

I used the map when I went with them last year and it was accurate for me.

Thanks very much.

The train seat/window diagram here was a bit more detailed than the general diagrams we've used previously when getting train tickets in Europe, remotely.

Hard to believe our trip is now about 3 months away.

It's difficult when planning a year or more in advance. We enjoy the planning and anticipation, but enough is enough...! :)

GC

The seat direction is typically accurate. I'm not sure how precise they are with the window placement, but the latest train models tend to be very generous with the window coverage, so even when you're sitting by a solid wall, it doesn't cover too much of the view. And traveling in Komfort, you'd have even more space so it's even less of a problem.