Premier league football on NCL

Canwinder

your hubby is in luck thats one thing that can be guaranteed on ncl. It is not advertised who is playing when so it may be difficult to determine when your team is on. If it is a big match it will be on at some point. I saw far more SPL than EPL on my last cruise and on the breakaway a few years ago it was always chelsea or real madrid every day with the replays.

i didn't look at your location first I'm almost positive you will get united not so positive about city.

Aww might be a problem if only united showing as he's a big Manchester City Fan never mind he will just have to do without his football fix thanks for the reply

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last summer I got to watch Fulham v Chelsea from Craven Cottage on the Pearl in Alaska, but the only issue was it was from sometime between 2000 and 2005. I still wonder how many people thought it was a live game :D

Last summer I got to watch Fulham v Chelsea from Craven Cottage on the Pearl in Alaska, but the only issue was it was from sometime between 2000 and 2005. I still wonder how many people thought it was a live game :D

Ok that’s not great but thanks for reply

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On a european cruise they show quite a few premier games live, I have sky and bt at home and it was pretty much the same games that were being showing onboard plus a few live english, spanish and german games on european cup nights.

There is a site where you can check in advance what games are going to be shown 3or 4 weeks in advance of your cruise but for the life of me i can not remember the name, if you google football on ships or similar you might get a hit.

I was on the jade early september and watched a lot of games live in my cabin plus they were showing them in several venues around the ship ( a bit difficult to watch when there is a lively crowd that wants to talk/shout hence the cabin is best if you like your footy.)

As for outside europe not quite so sure maybe depends on the time zone?

Jazzman

Edited by jazzmanfive

When we sailed on the Dawn out of New Orleans to Western Carribean May 2016 my husband watched an English Premiere League match live. I remember it was the final game of the season for Leicester and at the end they had the trophy presentation.

Due to the time difference it was during the morning on a sea day and finished about lunchtime. I felt for our steward who wanted to service our room containing a man who wouldn't budge until it was over.

I watched sky soccer saturday live one saturday afternoon in a bar on the Spirit during a med cruise. I was able to keep up to date with my team, who are not from Manchester, through that.