Drink prices????

ARI421

It really depends on what you like to drink and how much. The higher the drink package, the more beverages (alcoholic and non) you would need to consume to "break even". The drinks are overly expensive than what you'd expect but the do add an 18% gratuity on each which as a whole makes it look prices.

If you plan on having a speciality coffee or two, a few drinks (bottled water too) during the day and a glass or wine or two at dinner, it would be worth it. We had the premium bev. package the last time and it was worth it.

I am pretty sure you can get two different packages but I would have someone else confirm it to make sure.

You can have different packages for those in the cabin. Just off Equinox yesterday- husband had the basic soda and I bought 1-2 drinks (alcohol) a day from our OBC. Drinks of the day: $7,50 plus gratuity. Others $10-14 depending... I would get a shot of bailey's to add to my coffee ($10). Margarita $10.

Jill

If your daily beverages average out at two lattes ($10), one bottle of water ($3), a basic beer with lunch ($6), a basic afternoon cocktail ($8), a basic pre-dinner drink ($8), two basic glasses of wine with dinner ($18) and a cappuccino with desert ($5) - for a total of $58 +18% gratuity - then in comparison the Classic Beverage Package at $55 +18% gratuity is cheaper. So many cruisers have no problem justifying the expense of the Classic. And many others have higher cost alcoholic preferences and have no problem justifying the Premium Package.

If you are getting the Classic or Premium as a Celebrity perk, then both passengers must choose the same perk. But if you are purchasing the packages, then there is no restriction on who purchases which package.

On Milli now. Newest policy too coincide with the price increase for premium package...if you have classic package you just pay the difference if your drink costs more than the limit. I have the classic drinks perk, and so far I've paid $1 for Villa Maria Sauvignon blanc and $3 for any martinis. Plus 18% gratuity.

On Milli now. Newest policy too coincide with the price increase for premium package...if you have classic package you just pay the difference if your drink costs more than the limit. I have the classic drinks perk, and so far I've paid $1 for Villa Maria Sauvignon blanc and $3 for any martinis. Plus 18% gratuity.

Not a new policy. The Classic "pay the difference" policy started back in 2016 at the same time as they raised the ceiling price on all alcoholic drinks to $9.