Any Recommendations - Private Tour Guide in Nassau?

ronandannette

We generally make our our plans for port tours rather than book through the cruiseline. My google searches for things to do in Nassau haven't turned up too may options. If you've used somebody there and can advise - please do.

Thanks in advance,

Annette

P.S. We are NOT interested in Atlantis or shopping excursions.

The taste of Nassau Island tour was great when we did it, the driver was good fun and very helpful and knowledgable, we booked on the Bahamas Cruise Excursions web site, if I remember correctly they have two different Island Tours

We went last year and had a fantastic tour with a driver named Otis who was recommended by people on this board. Otis was fantastic and it was only $25.00 per person ,it may have gone up by now. We will be in nassau next week on Carnival and will try and find him again as we will be with friends that have never been to nassau.

• 2 months later...
I went on an excursion with a group I met on our roll call it was with Godfrey Simms~good tour,very professional~just do a search on this board and you will find info on him.

I also took a tour with Godfrey, he is wonderful. We had a 4 hour tour customized any way we wanted. We saw all the forts, the cool bat cave, the higher end homes, Cable Beach, the middle class areas, the lower class homes, queen Anne's staircase, Atlantis resort, and a short tour of Paradise Island. We were dropped off at a restaurant not far from our port that had local cuisine and lunch was really good. Wish we could have eaten at the fish fry but we had run out of time. Our tour ran 240 so 40$pp for a 4hr private tour in a really nice sized smaller bus(when they said van I had been scared it would be like a conversion van, nope 3 rows of seating seating 3-4people per row comfortably would have been possible.

www.taxis516.com

And I do highly recommend him.

Archived