Which Aruba resorts offer day passes?

12Cruise

Looking for the resorts that offer day passes in Aruba, and what the pass provides.

Thnx!

Last year we had a day pass to the Raddison (Marriott) and it was great. Pool, beach,chairs, umbrella and towels were included. They will give you a day pass if the hotel is not booked up. The cost was $16 a person.We did not make advance reservation, we just walked up to the desk.

If the hotel doesn't work out for you, on the same beach next to the hotel you can also rent chairs and a umbrella. We took the #10 bus to the hotel. I think it was 2.25 rt.

Enjoy:)

Thnx travellover39 - we've also heard about taking the bus to the Divi resort and I am just trying to see everything that is available. We just want a nice day at the beach with chairs, umbrellas, food, drinks, and bathroom facilities. It is heck getting old and having to have all of these comfort things - or think that we need them anyway. LOL :D

Last year we had a day pass to the Raddison (Marriott) and it was great. Enjoy:)

The Radisson and Marriott are two entirely separate resorts separated by the Occidental, Hyatt, Playa Linda, Holiday Inn, and two Marriott timeshares.

Thnx travellover39 - we've also heard about taking the bus to the Divi resort and I am just trying to see everything that is available. We just want a nice day at the beach with chairs, umbrellas, food, drinks, and bathroom facilities. It is heck getting old and having to have all of these comfort things - or think that we need them anyway. LOL :D

Divi Resort is all inclusive. You need to purchase vouchers for drinks (per drink, not all inclusive) and food. I am not sure of the exact prices, but it is far from cheap for what you are getting.

Arubarist - thank you for the info. I guess, the beaches are free, but if you want chairs, umbrellas, food and to use the facilities at any of the hotels mentioned in this thread, you'll have pay a day pass fee, if available?

Could you tell me which of these areas would have the best snorkeling available?

Archived