Passport stamped in Kings Wharf?

Eimmat

I tried that on the Triumph two years ago, and they told me they no longer did that, but they did tell me where to go and have it done when we were in the Bahamas.

?????????

So, just in case the cruiseline will not do it, does anybody know a place in Kings Wharf/Dockyard to get it done?

Hi all,

The place in Hamilton for passport stamping is the Customs Office, which is opposite the War memorial and Cabinet Building on Front Street, about five minutes walk from the Ferry Terminal.

Have Fun!

Hi all,

The place in Hamilton for passport stamping is the Customs Office, which is opposite the War memorial and Cabinet Building on Front Street, about five minutes walk from the Ferry Terminal.

Have Fun!

Hi: I don't mean to correct you, but we were in Bermuda the end of August, 2011. The Customs office is in ST. GEORGES' now and NOT in HAMILTON. We found that out by 'trial and error" and lots of going and coming. Had to Ferry to St. Georges' to get PP stamped~

Check it out before you waste precious time.....No longer in Hamilton...

Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble....Not my fault. Just want to help before you go!

Hi all,

Just to be sure, I just went down to the Customs Office on Front Street in my lunch hour.

Yes, they do stamp your passport there.

What the officer actually said was that most ships' Registrars can get it done for you (how, I don't know - best to ask on the cruise down before you arrive, I suppose).

If not, you can get your passport stamped in Hamilton or in the office in St. George's, beside the replica of the Deliverance on Ordnance Island Cruise Ship Dock. There isn't anywhere in Dockyard at this time.

Be advised that lunch times are busy with locals processing Customs Import forms, and you may have to wait in line.

Thanks and...

Have Fun!

Why is stamping the passport an issue? Aren't you supposed to have it stamped? Never cruised, so I don't know anything about passports on a ship. Thank you.

No, passports of cruise ship passengers are not routinely stamped at ports of call in the Western Hemisphere.

People like to have them stamped as a record of countries they've visited.

• 2 months later...
Or directions to either from the Hamilton/St. George ferry docks.

Read post #5 for the location of the Hamilton office, and post #7 for the location of the St. George's office. How to get to those places will be obvious when you pick up a map after you arrive in Bermuda (sometimes the ships even have maps on board.)

Archived