Extended Stay Hollywood City pass- questions

Familygoboston

We have a late flight and need a ride to MIA From PE anyway- so we are thinking of doing this excursion offered by RCCI. Anyone have any experience with this? I searched the boards- nothing! ( the search on these boards is A to awful- not just CC, for all boards who use this platform... Ughh!)

Another question if you did this... Does the hospitality center have showers? Or possibly there is a public bathhouse in that area for a quick rinse before our flight?

Also, anyone book this independently? Couldn't find anything under Hollywood City on google. I want to book the package rather than just cabbing there for the included luggage handling. This package would be cheaper than the RCCI valet service for 2 bags each ( one more cruise after this till diamond then that's free for me!) and not much more than transfers alone!

TIA for any info on this!

I found this for you on visithollywoodfl.org:

"ROYAL CARIBBEAN’S OASIS OFFERS HOLLYWOOD SHORE EXCURSION - In another variant of “I don’t want the vacation to end yet,” for guests on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas who have time before their flight leaves, Royal Caribbean is testing an Extended Stay City Pass Shore Excursion program that allows the Oasis guests to store their luggage and enjoy a day in Hollywood, FL in and around the Broadwalk. This opportunity encompasses shopping, dining, going to the beach, riding the trolley and/or relaxing at our hospitality center. Cruise passengers that purchase a City-Pass Hollywood excursion will receive delivery and storage of passenger luggage at the Fort-Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Miami International Airport, transportation from the Oasis of the Seas to our Cruise Guest Concierge Lounge at the Garfield Community Center on Hollywood Beach, complimentary transportation on the Hollywood Trolley, value-oriented discounts and promotions at Hollywood businesses, and transportation to the airports. For information, call 954.214.2456."

I also found this on the same website. It looks like they have public bathrooms. A lot of homeless people flock to S. FL because of the weather and a place like this might not have showers so as to not attract homeless people. At least you should be able to change your clothes. You can always bring babywipes to clean up with:

Garfield Community Center

300 Connecticut Street - (954) 921-3375

This newly-renovated community center overlooks the Broadwalk with spectacular views of the ocean and Charnow Park. The two-story structure is approximately 5,000 square feet. The first floor contains public restrooms, a paddleball pro-shop, storage for tables and chairs and a vending machine area. The second floor houses an elegant banquet hall, private restrooms, an office, a warming kitchen and a scenic wrap-around balcony. The center utilizes special tinted glass to help decrease electricity needed for cooling. The facility is available for rental by calling 954-921-3600. Scheduled for August opening.

Familygoboston: Please post the details of what you learn from your research. We are also considering this excursion and can't find any information about it.

Years ago we did the Everglades Air Boat excursion and we really enjoyed it. This excursion also held our luggage and drove us to the airport.

• 5 months later...

I wanted to take a few minutes to follow up on:

Royal Caribbean shore excursions:

FT 27 Extended Stay Hollywood City Pass

FT 28 Extended Stay Hollywood City Pass

2 PM and 4 PM departures to FLL and MIA

Our Explorations! shore excursion (Extended Stay Hollywood City Pass) group is scheduled to depart at 8:45, meeting first in Studio B at 8:30.

We grab our hand luggage and documents and head to Studio B, where the Explorations staff checks us in and lets us know our tour will leave shortly. The group is called and we head out all together.

It's very crowded on the sidewalk and you could easily lose track of a group or children, so my advice is stay close together!

RCI Excursion Hollywood City Pass Extended Stay (ours is ending at Miami Airport, but all people headed to the Hospitality Center go together). We find the correct bus and store our luggage underneath. If you take this excursion, be sure your luggage gets under the bus going to the airport where your flight leaves. (FLL or MIA) There are also 2 departure times...some people can will need to leave at 2PM (for FLL domestic flights after 4 PM or International after 5 PM) and some will need to leave at 4PM (FLL domestic flights after 6 PM and International flights after 7PM, add an hour to each limit for flights leaving MIA) So when you book, make sure you pick the right excursion, only because otherwise you luggage can get mixed up.

For FLL, you will get a claim check and have to pick up your bags at the baggage holding area at FLL; they give you very specific instructions about this! For MIA, we had our luggage on the bus with us, and just carried it into the terminal. (or you could get a skycap at that point). All the tours go to the same place and get all the same benefits, which is why there is not a price difference.

The FLL airport version is $35 and the MIA version is $40 per person.

For a quick comparison: the cab to MIA for 2 was about $ 85-90. I forget the cost of the RCI transfer, but when we took it from MIA one year it was at least $29 for each person. Some people claim you can rent a car on a blind booking site for about $30, but I have never experienced renting a car that cheaply in S Florida during the high season, but I won't argue with them. Renting a car would require you 1- have proper licensing (if you are from overseas) 2-take a cab or shuttle to the airport or rental car office 3- line up and do the paperwork before you drive off. And of course you will be managing your luggage during each of these steps. We chose this excursion because for similar money to a cab, (which is how we got to the ship), we would get a hospitality center, trolley pass around the Hollywood area and transportation and luggage storage. We found it was well worth it if you have a long wait, as opposed to waiting around the airport. There is a reason it is reasonable, that's coming!

Once on the bus we wait for a few other stragglers. At about 9:30 AM we are on our way to Hollywood FL, there was little traffic and we arrived there just before 10 AM. The bus driver gave a narration, pointing out every variety of palm tree, but more importantly, pointing out the bus stops for the free trolley system, so you can see where you can go on the trolley that is included in your City Pass. DH and I notice a UPS store is along the route of the trolley ; this could be useful for foreigners interested in shipping luggage or gifts home. You can reach it on the trolley.

Once we arrive we are greeted outside a parking garage by an employee of the City of Hollywood. The Hospitality Center is located in a Community Center, the hosts are paid for by the City, with the purpose of attracting cruisers to their lovely city for tourism. They don't give you any kind of sell, but that's why they offer the excursion. You are welcomed in a community meeting room; you can use the restroom, have some snacks and check your hand luggage. You are given the trolley pass (which is hop on, hop off) and a very good map of the area. The community center is literally on the city's "Broadwalk". Yup, that's not a typo, they call it the Broadwalk (we saw a few, tee hee!). I have no idea why it's called this rather than a Board Walk.

The beach is really lovely, and there is a very mid century old style Florida Broadwalk, with a large concrete walking path lined with mostly independent (vs chain) shops, hotels and restaurants on one side and the public beach on the other side. There are foot showers along the beach, so you can clean up a bit if you swim, but there are no proper showers that we saw, but there is a city bath house on the far end of the beach and it's possible there are showers there. There are few vendors renting cabanas, but most folks are local and there with their own chairs.

We should have taken more photos, because this area looks like a restoration of 1960 Florida, it's really very charming! One of the few chain lodging options is a Marriott along this beach and this is where the hosts recommend you go for free wireless internet. They also recommended the Ann Kolb Nature Center a County run nature area just a mile or so up the road, along the Intercoastal Waterway. The hosts will help you plan whatever you'd like to do and point you in the right direction to do it. If you are from a foreign county, and dont read or speak much English, this extra attention is very nice!

(photo at the Broadwalk)

140588228.jpg

It was a little overcast and windy on the day we were there. We wanted to check out the Nature Center since it wasn't great beach weather. The bike rental was on the block next to the Community Center and they were open to negotiation, because it was pretty quiet for a Saturday. Looked like mostly locals and snowbirds using the walk for exercise.

We got two bikes and followed the map across the beach to the Ann Kolb Nature Center. I'm always impressed by places like this in Florida; as you can imagine Florida has had a lot of development, and in places it is difficult to even imagine what the natural state must have looked like before the development took hold. But every so often there is a little jewel set in the middle of all that development where someone (probably in this case, Ann Kolb) held on tenaciously to the idea that somewhere the people and the wildlife of Florida need a place where they can find things untouched, and quiet. This is one of those places... and I thank people (like Ann Kolb) for their activism, because I find it delightful to find wild Florida thriving within a stones throw of development.

We were able to bike through here at no charge; had we decided to go into the Center, we would have had to pay a nominal fee (but we didn't want to leave the bikes outside unlocked) so we just biked and walked the nature trails (several boardwalks prohibited riding so we walked them) around the paths. It was very peaceful and we encountered lots of little wildlife because we were all by ourselves (on a Saturday) on nearly every trail! You could also take the Trolley here and hop back on to get back. But it wasn't more than a mile from the Community Center. Here are some photos from the Nature Center.

(photo of Ann Kolb Nature Center)

140588226.jpg

140588221.jpg

140588224.jpg

140588222.jpg

140588227.jpg

After out ride around the area, we rode up the Broadwalk to scout out lunch locations. We settled on the Broadwalk Pizza, with it's al fresco dining. The pizza was some of the best we've had anywhere, and the service was quick and friendly. The waitress told us that they hand toss the crusts out back, and they cost a little bit more than frozen pizza elsewhere, but it was yummy! After the pizza, we left enough room to stop at one of the only other chains on the Broadwalk- Ben and Jerry's! We enjoyed a nice big coffee shake and then prepared to turn in our bikes and get cleaned up at the community center to catch the bus at 2 PM. We were directed back to the bus containing our bags carrying our hand luggage with us, dropped the folks at FLL within 15-20 minutes and about 15-20 minutes after that we were at MIA and ready to go check in for our 5:50 PM flight. Everyone was dropped off at their proper terminal.

SO I found this excursion to be well worth the expense. It allowed us to enjoy one last day of our cruise, rather than hang around an airport. We never used the Trolley Pass, but we also would have paid about the same just for the cab ride, so we felt we got a great value! It was nice being able to leave the hand luggage safely locked while we went off to do some fun things.

More info from the business card:

Charnow park

Cruise Reception Center

300 Connecticut St

Hollywood, FL 33019

I have not been paid by, or work for these folks..this is just my review of this excursion...When I was looking there was very little info about it. I hope that this will be helpful to the next person searching for info about this excursion.

Thank you so much for this detailed report about this excursion, it was exactly what I was looking for.

Glad it helped...that's why I like to post follow ups. Feel free to post here if any ?s come up. I'll do my best! I have this thread set on notifications so I'll see if folks have a ?.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for posting this. We are considering doing this excursion after a Celebrity cruise in March and I did a google search to see if anyone had reviewed it. A great review full of just the sort of information we were looking for :)

Thank you for the fantastic review. We are planning to take advantage of this excursion in less than a month.

I do have a question:

We will be travelling with an 8 and 11 yo. Other than the beach and nature center, did you happen to notice any other activities along the way that might be attractive to our youngsters?

Also, did the folks at the hospitality center seem prepared to make recommendations for planning out the day as RCCL advertises?

Thanks again, and have a blessed day!

Dave

Thank you for the fantastic review. We are planning to take advantage of this excursion in less than a month.

I do have a question:

We will be travelling with an 8 and 11 yo. Other than the beach and nature center, did you happen to notice any other activities along the way that might be attractive to our youngsters?

Also, did the folks at the hospitality center seem prepared to make recommendations for planning out the day as RCCL advertises?

Thanks again, and have a blessed day!

Dave

Dave- I definitely think your kids will love it...we didn't specifically look for kids activities, but there were loads of local kids there with their own parents walking along the the Broadwalk, and riding their bikes, having pizza, or an ice cream cone. You could rent bikes and there are so many little shops, I'm sure one of them is probably an arcade of some sort! There is also big playground right at the Community Center with all the usual swings and climbers.

The hosts were really helpful, so I'm sure you could use some of the centers equipment to play some basket ball or tennis (we did see courts). I think you'd have no trouble keeping them busy.

Its a very family friendly place...even on the beach there were several extended families having picnics. It's possible it might get more "Spring Breakish" in late March...but it really didn't have that vibe at all.

Have a great time!

Thanks very much for the review. I don't know why the description on RCI's website is so vague. I have a late flight home and will definitely try this.

I felt the same way...that's why I wanted to post the review...I didn't really want to go on an all day " bus tour", so this ended up bring a good set up. I could explore the area independently or just relax on the beach. The only thing I didn't find out since we didn't swim is if there are showers in the public bath house at the end of the beach. I stopped to use it during my bike ride but didnt check to see if there were showers. Id also like to hear from soeone who sed the trolley too and how that was. Maybe you can report back!

• 2 months later...
I wanted to take a few minutes to follow up on:

Royal Caribbean shore excursions:

FT 27 Extended Stay Hollywood City Pass

FT 28 Extended Stay Hollywood City Pass

2 PM and 4 PM departures to FLL and MIA

Our Explorations! shore excursion (Extended Stay Hollywood City Pass) group is scheduled to depart at 8:45, meeting first in Studio B at 8:30.

We grab our hand luggage and documents and head to Studio B, where the Explorations staff checks us in and lets us know our tour will leave shortly. The group is called and we head out all together.

It's very crowded on the sidewalk and you could easily lose track of a group or children, so my advice is stay close together!

RCI Excursion Hollywood City Pass Extended Stay (ours is ending at Miami Airport, but all people headed to the Hospitality Center go together). We find the correct bus and store our luggage underneath. If you take this excursion, be sure your luggage gets under the bus going to the airport where your flight leaves. (FLL or MIA) There are also 2 departure times...some people can will need to leave at 2PM (for FLL domestic flights after 4 PM or International after 5 PM) and some will need to leave at 4PM (FLL domestic flights after 6 PM and International flights after 7PM, add an hour to each limit for flights leaving MIA) So when you book, make sure you pick the right excursion, only because otherwise you luggage can get mixed up.

For FLL, you will get a claim check and have to pick up your bags at the baggage holding area at FLL; they give you very specific instructions about this! For MIA, we had our luggage on the bus with us, and just carried it into the terminal. (or you could get a skycap at that point). All the tours go to the same place and get all the same benefits, which is why there is not a price difference.

The FLL airport version is $35 and the MIA version is $40 per person.

For a quick comparison: the cab to MIA for 2 was about $ 85-90. I forget the cost of the RCI transfer, but when we took it from MIA one year it was at least $29 for each person. Some people claim you can rent a car on a blind booking site for about $30, but I have never experienced renting a car that cheaply in S Florida during the high season, but I won't argue with them. Renting a car would require you 1- have proper licensing (if you are from overseas) 2-take a cab or shuttle to the airport or rental car office 3- line up and do the paperwork before you drive off. And of course you will be managing your luggage during each of these steps. We chose this excursion because for similar money to a cab, (which is how we got to the ship), we would get a hospitality center, trolley pass around the Hollywood area and transportation and luggage storage. We found it was well worth it if you have a long wait, as opposed to waiting around the airport. There is a reason it is reasonable, that's coming!

Once on the bus we wait for a few other stragglers. At about 9:30 AM we are on our way to Hollywood FL, there was little traffic and we arrived there just before 10 AM. The bus driver gave a narration, pointing out every variety of palm tree, but more importantly, pointing out the bus stops for the free trolley system, so you can see where you can go on the trolley that is included in your City Pass. DH and I notice a UPS store is along the route of the trolley ; this could be useful for foreigners interested in shipping luggage or gifts home. You can reach it on the trolley.

Once we arrive we are greeted outside a parking garage by an employee of the City of Hollywood. The Hospitality Center is located in a Community Center, the hosts are paid for by the City, with the purpose of attracting cruisers to their lovely city for tourism. They don't give you any kind of sell, but that's why they offer the excursion. You are welcomed in a community meeting room; you can use the restroom, have some snacks and check your hand luggage. You are given the trolley pass (which is hop on, hop off) and a very good map of the area. The community center is literally on the city's "Broadwalk". Yup, that's not a typo, they call it the Broadwalk (we saw a few, tee hee!). I have no idea why it's called this rather than a Board Walk.

The beach is really lovely, and there is a very mid century old style Florida Broadwalk, with a large concrete walking path lined with mostly independent (vs chain) shops, hotels and restaurants on one side and the public beach on the other side. There are foot showers along the beach, so you can clean up a bit if you swim, but there are no proper showers that we saw, but there is a city bath house on the far end of the beach and it's possible there are showers there. There are few vendors renting cabanas, but most folks are local and there with their own chairs.

We should have taken more photos, because this area looks like a restoration of 1960 Florida, it's really very charming! One of the few chain lodging options is a Marriott along this beach and this is where the hosts recommend you go for free wireless internet. They also recommended the Ann Kolb Nature Center a County run nature area just a mile or so up the road, along the Intercoastal Waterway. The hosts will help you plan whatever you'd like to do and point you in the right direction to do it. If you are from a foreign county, and dont read or speak much English, this extra attention is very nice!

(photo at the Broadwalk)

140588228.jpg

It was a little overcast and windy on the day we were there. We wanted to check out the Nature Center since it wasn't great beach weather. The bike rental was on the block next to the Community Center and they were open to negotiation, because it was pretty quiet for a Saturday. Looked like mostly locals and snowbirds using the walk for exercise.

We got two bikes and followed the map across the beach to the Ann Kolb Nature Center. I'm always impressed by places like this in Florida; as you can imagine Florida has had a lot of development, and in places it is difficult to even imagine what the natural state must have looked like before the development took hold. But every so often there is a little jewel set in the middle of all that development where someone (probably in this case, Ann Kolb) held on tenaciously to the idea that somewhere the people and the wildlife of Florida need a place where they can find things untouched, and quiet. This is one of those places... and I thank people (like Ann Kolb) for their activism, because I find it delightful to find wild Florida thriving within a stones throw of development.

We were able to bike through here at no charge; had we decided to go into the Center, we would have had to pay a nominal fee (but we didn't want to leave the bikes outside unlocked) so we just biked and walked the nature trails (several boardwalks prohibited riding so we walked them) around the paths. It was very peaceful and we encountered lots of little wildlife because we were all by ourselves (on a Saturday) on nearly every trail! You could also take the Trolley here and hop back on to get back. But it wasn't more than a mile from the Community Center. Here are some photos from the Nature Center.

(photo of Ann Kolb Nature Center)

140588226.jpg

140588221.jpg

140588224.jpg

140588222.jpg

140588227.jpg

After out ride around the area, we rode up the Broadwalk to scout out lunch locations. We settled on the Broadwalk Pizza, with it's al fresco dining. The pizza was some of the best we've had anywhere, and the service was quick and friendly. The waitress told us that they hand toss the crusts out back, and they cost a little bit more than frozen pizza elsewhere, but it was yummy! After the pizza, we left enough room to stop at one of the only other chains on the Broadwalk- Ben and Jerry's! We enjoyed a nice big coffee shake and then prepared to turn in our bikes and get cleaned up at the community center to catch the bus at 2 PM. We were directed back to the bus containing our bags carrying our hand luggage with us, dropped the folks at FLL within 15-20 minutes and about 15-20 minutes after that we were at MIA and ready to go check in for our 5:50 PM flight. Everyone was dropped off at their proper terminal.

SO I found this excursion to be well worth the expense. It allowed us to enjoy one last day of our cruise, rather than hang around an airport. We never used the Trolley Pass, but we also would have paid about the same just for the cab ride, so we felt we got a great value! It was nice being able to leave the hand luggage safely locked while we went off to do some fun things.

More info from the business card:

Charnow park

Cruise Reception Center

300 Connecticut St

Hollywood, FL 33019

I have not been paid by, or work for these folks..this is just my review of this excursion...When I was looking there was very little info about it. I hope that this will be helpful to the next person searching for info about this excursion.

So just to clarify.

When you get on the bus you load your luggage.

When you get to the community center you check in your carry-on luggage

You then return to get your carry-on luggage before you get on the 2PM bus

2PM bus drops you off at FLL where your checked luggage is waiting for you in which you'll have to check in to the airlines? or do you never see them until baggage claim at home?

So just to clarify.

When you get on the bus you load your luggage.

When you get to the community center you check in your carry-on luggage

You then return to get your carry-on luggage before you get on the 2PM bus

2PM bus drops you off at FLL where your checked luggage is waiting for you in which you'll have to check in to the airlines? or do you never see them until baggage claim at home?

You've got it all exactly right till the airport part! When we did this tour, the FLL airport people checked their luggage onto the bus hold and got a claim ticket, when you get to the airport, they drop you at the luggage claim area and you'll get your luggage and then proceed to your airline. For MIA, we just put the luggage under the bus and then claimed it right out of the hold once the bus go to the appropriate terminal. In other words they drop the luggage off at the FLL airport but don't check it through for you, it's at a baggage holding area. Some people on other trips have just had the luggage left on the bus, I suppose it all depends on what else those busses are doing that day, but they make it very clear exactly which bus you where you need to put your luggage when you board at port. Be sure to tell them which airport and what time ( 2 or 4).

Hope it works out for you.

• 7 months later...
I know this post is a bit old, but, this was just the info I was looking for so I wanted to say thank you for posting it!

Thanks Nanner! I was too about 2 years ago, and couldn't find any info...so know I hope it's helpful to others looking for similar info on the excursion! Hopefully, someone who has been recently will update and let us know if the excursion is still top notch...and if they have used my " chair " donation;)

• 1 month later...

Great review - I have a co-worker that went on this post-cruise excursion with her family last March. They loved it. Question for those who have done this cruise. We would love to do this post-cruise tour but will not be departing from FLL until the next morning. I am planning on booking an airport hotel with a shuttle so the hotel van could pick us up at FLL airport after our tour. I would love to just leave our luggage on the bus and not have to go to a specific terminal, etc. to pick it up and then to baggage to call the shuttle. Any suggestions on how to make this work?

Great review - I have a co-worker that went on this post-cruise excursion with her family last March. They loved it. Question for those who have done this cruise. We would love to do this post-cruise tour but will not be departing from FLL until the next morning. I am planning on booking an airport hotel with a shuttle so the hotel van could pick us up at FLL airport after our tour. I would love to just leave our luggage on the bus and not have to go to a specific terminal, etc. to pick it up and then to baggage to call the shuttle. Any suggestions on how to make this work?

No problem at all! Check with the excursion staff when you check in to make sure it hasn't changed, but all the luggage is placed in a central luggage storage place at the FLL airport, it is NOT checked in with any specific airline. So you'll bus to the airport, claim your bags with your claim checks that the excursion staff give you and then get your shuttle to your hotel...easy peasy!

I think because FLL is so close, they like to make the trip to unload the bus, and the bus can be used for other purposes throughout the day. Going to MIA, it's a little to far rt to do it twice and have it be " worth it" to the bus company, so they just designate the bus for the day and the luggage for MIA stays on that bus all day.

Have fun!

• 1 month later...
If we do this excursion, do we have to put our luggage outside the night before, or can we carry it off the ship with us on debarkation morning?

Everything is exactly the same as a regular debarkation; you put your stuff out, and it goes out into the terminal bldg in the AM. Your departure lounge/group will be with everyone else taking an "excursion" and they will call your group. You leave as usual, "boinging" out, off the ship, collect your luggage, go through customs then onto the curb where you meet the bus, and they take your luggage from you there and put it on the bus.

So you don't have to carry your luggage off. You could choose to, but the lounge with the people waiting for excursions does get a bit crowded with folks and hand luggage, so if you have many bags, it would be best to put it out ahead. If you normally " carry on" it would be easy enough to do, but be sure to get off with the group ( info will be in your cabin) or you may either miss the bus, or get off so early you are waiting for it outside on the curb. Once they call the group, staff will direct you to the right bus, easy peasy!

• 2 months later...

Would like to do this on November 9th, when our flight home doesn't leave till 8pm from FLL. Do you book it with RCI in advance, or once you get on board, or what? Thanks for your informative review, and TIA for an answer to my query.

Joanna in Virginia

Would like to do this on November 9th, when our flight home doesn't leave till 8pm from FLL. Do you book it with RCI in advance, or once you get on board, or what? Thanks for your informative review, and TIA for an answer to my query.

Joanna in Virginia

Hi Joanna,

You can book it in advance. It will be under your Shore Excursions in the "pre cruise planner". You should be able to book now; shore excursions, drink packages and spa stuff is usually for sale way in advance.

If you look at the calendar by "date" look on your disembarkation date under "excursions". It's called "extended stay Hollywood", and you just have to be careful to choose the one that is for the right airport and departure time (there is a slight difference in price for MIA vs FLL, but there is no difference in price for the 2 or 4 PM departure, so if you mess that up, just make sure your luggage gets tagged and put on the bus for the right time and airport) You will still have a wait at the airport untill your flight, but you could get dinner at the airport if you need to.

You could book on board, but if it fills (not likely, it's alot of busses and a good sized place) but you never know if a large overseas tour group with an overnight flight might be taking up all the spots and you could be out of luck. I know when it comes to airport transport, I like to have things arranged in advance.

2 groups from our roll call with later midwestern flights went after our recent Allure cruise and both reported it was still well organized and an excellent way to spend the day; a great value for the money. If you paid for luggage valet and a taxi, it would likely cost you more. The only way to get a better deal is if you have a large group and can take a cab ($) to the airport and then rent a car ($) and pay to park at one of the beaches ($). And that was kind of a hassle, so we found this to be a good value and convenient!

Good luck!

FamilyGoBoston, thank you so much for posting your review. I'm glad I found this because I was hesitant to do this. After reading your review I'm all in. I will come back and post a review for others. Thanks again for always being so thorough in your reviews :D

Archived