The Amazing Joff Eaton!

Hi

One of the posters on our Role Call posted this link, just had to share it with you all, I thinK it's really funny and gives yet another reason why Joff Eaton is the most entertaining Cruise director, always thinking outside the box. Enjoy!!

PS, if you go full screen, you can actually see Azura's passengers joining in :)

We did this last year when we were docked in Gibralter, Joff is brilliant and it was such a fun afternoon. The people on the other ship, also P&O but not sure which one, really joined in, it was fantastic.

Glad you enjoyed it :) We have missed Joff on 2 sailings now, maybe he's avoiding us.. lol Anyway third time lucky, we're sailing to the Fjords on Indy next May so fingers crossed. :)

We did this last year when we were docked in Gibralter, Joff is brilliant and it was such a fun afternoon. The people on the other ship, also P&O but not sure which one, really joined in, it was fantastic.

/\/\ this /\/\

Only on our cruise I think it was a Princess ship we were docked next to in Gibraltar. It must be his regular Gibraltar show!

We were on the cruise with you rogueangel.......we thought it was great :D

Gill

Guest maddycat

I loved the video. It looked like great fun. I especially liked when he teased the P&O ship about not having an ice skating ring. Thanks for giving me something to smile about.

I loved the video. It looked like great fun. I especially liked when he teased the P&O ship about not having an ice skating ring. Thanks for giving me something to smile about.

If it made you smile, then it had the desired effectb:D

another clip of when we sailed on Independence back in Jan 11, had so much fun, were are back on Indy October 31st but I don't think Joff will be there :(... Mark x

Thanks for sharing your clip Mark :)

In 2010 our cruise direcror was James Andrews and Steve was his sidekick then, very funny guy he was too.

Chrissy x

another clip of when we sailed on Independence back in Jan 11, had so much fun, were are back on Indy October 31st but I don't think Joff will be there :(... Mark x

hello ladies! long time no see. Hope you both well.

Joff is fab isn't he?

hope to see you both VERY soon

Love Alison xx

We were on Grand Princess last year when Independence docked next to us in Gibraltar and again Joff led a very slick sailaway party on the IOS and tried his best to get our cruise director to join in a battle of the sailaways but he refused to join in. Indeed during the evening entertainment he made reference to it and said he didn't want to get invoved in something so vulgar!! I know a number of GP passangers were up for a bit of a fun battle but unfortunately Joff couldn't work both sides.

I had to laugh though when the Captain of the IOS blew the ship's whistle as she set sail - he seemed to blow the fuse for the music system as Joff lost all his music!!! Didn't put him off though

We were on Grand Princess last year when Independence docked next to us in Gibraltar and again Joff led a very slick sailaway party on the IOS and tried his best to get our cruise director to join in a battle of the sailaways but he refused to join in. Indeed during the evening entertainment he made reference to it and said he didn't want to get invoved in something so vulgar!! I know a number of GP passangers were up for a bit of a fun battle but unfortunately Joff couldn't work both sides.

I had to laugh though when the Captain of the IOS blew the ship's whistle as she set sail - he seemed to blow the fuse for the music system as Joff lost all his music!!! Didn't put him off though

Was this July last year??? If so I was on the independence :)

We've booked to go again August this year and one of the first things I done was to look at the cruise schedule for Gibraltar, to see if a ship will be along side us!!! Unfortunately we will be alone :( :(

Joff was CD on one our early cruises (I think our first on the Jewel). I have to say he is still our favorite. I would have never thought a cruise director makes that much difference, but he was so dynamic and fun that it just took things one more notch up for everyone. Love him! :):):)

• 2 weeks later...
hello ladies! long time no see. Hope you both well.

Joff is fab isn't he?

hope to see you both VERY soon

Love Alison xx

Hey Alison

Joff is wonderful, we managed last cruise to grab five minutes with him (as his poor wife was waiting for him somewhere else), we shared great conversation with him, always wanted to say hi to the guy, he is so friendly and polite and makes everyone feel feel very welcome, loved his morning shows too! ....

Hope you and Jack are keeping well, Dave & I are fine plodding along as you do looking forward to the next cruise not to far away now end of October again on Indy, why not she is fab !....

Chat soon hugs Marky xxx

Archived