Are there ever any specials on the paid resturants?

hotlipss

specialty restaurants are one price to get in, and order whatever you want. The only "special" I'm aware of is that there is often a special for a free bottle of wine if you eat before 6.

There is a laundry special each trip. On a 7 day it's generally the 4th or 5th night. $24.99 for as much as you can stuff in a large bag. It's a good deal

I think all the specialty restaurants have an appetizer specialty. Get any entree and get an appetizer of your choice free. :). Some up charge appetizers excluded from special.

say what? never had a up-charge on NCL other than sushi as it is ala-cart.

I get 2 or 3 apps at any of the speciality restaurants with my meal on NCL are you must not be referring to NCL?

We are on the Gem in 24 days. They had a buy 3 specialty restaurant dinners at a reduced price-$52 per person and receive a bottle of wine.

Lynda

We were able to take advantage of a special price for 3 specialty restaurants prior to sailing. 49.00 per person paid in advance

They were always having specials at the spa. Just check the Freestyle daily

It is now $52 instead of $49. Also it is not ANY specialty restaurant. It is Cagneys, Lebistro and La cucina. This SPECIAL doesn't work for Platinum members who get Le Bistro for free. The bottle of wine is only free if you eat embarkation night.

Note: Bundle Cagney's Steakhouse, Le Bistro and La Cucina for an exclusive online cover charge.* Plus, dine on embarkation night and receive one free bottle of house wine.

say what? never had a up-charge on NCL other than sushi as it is ala-cart.

I get 2 or 3 apps at any of the speciality restaurants with my meal on NCL are you must not be referring to NCL?

i believe its a joke.....hence smiley face.

I know on our last cruise they had the coupon in the NCL coupon books if you pay for 3 people the 4th ate free coupon. I haven't looked at the coupon book for my upcoming cruise to see if they are still offering it or not.

Where do u get a coupon book?

I'm not seeing the 4 for 3 price on that one. Maybe they aren't running that special anymore. But for some reason I was thinking that the coupon book that I used in March said it was good until Dec 2012. I'll have to look and see if I can still find them and see.

I'm not seeing the 4 for 3 price on that one. Maybe they aren't running that special anymore. But for some reason I was thinking that the coupon book that I used in March said it was good until Dec 2012. I'll have to look and see if I can still find them and see.

I still have one or two that I saved from my April cruise. It is good until 12/31/12 and I hope I can use on Gem in December. It is a very bad copy, but it was given to me by the front desk with all the other coupons. They are all photocopied coupons.

The premium dinning package sounds great. Six restaurants for $79. Does anyone know if Teppanyaki is included? Also, is the package available on every ship.

Here are the laundry and dining specials I received on the Jewel last month. The 50% off laundry was on day 1 and the $24.95 special was around day 5 or 6.

The specialty dining offer was on day 1.

PB101353.jpg

PB101354.jpg

The premium dinning package sounds great. Six restaurants for $79. Does anyone know if Teppanyaki is included? Also, is the package available on every ship.

The "quote" you quoted with the pictures...if you look at the picture, it shows the restaurants included (which shows Teppanyaki on it). ;)

Wrong. The premium dining package DOES NOT include Teppanyaki.

Then the flyer/picture is very misleading. It has Teppanyaki listed on there as a specialty restaurant, but the special says 6 restarants, but doesn't give you a choice of 6. :confused:

Is this only on a certain ship? Because some of those restaurants I have never seen on the other NCL ships.

I know on our last cruise they had the coupon in the NCL coupon books if you pay for 3 people the 4th ate free coupon. I haven't looked at the coupon book for my upcoming cruise to see if they are still offering it or not.

Here it is.....valid until 31 December 2012

http://shof515.com/ncl_coupons/OnboardCoupons2012.pdf

Where did you guys find the package deal on specialty restaurants? Is that offered on board on the first day or do I have to find it elsewhere? (I know a previous poster said it was before sailing.)

Thanks!

never mind--i just found the offer on the NCL website, and it's $52 payable before sailing for east meets west, il adagio and le bistro, which if you priced them out separately would be $55. seriously, a $3 savings?! who on earth would take that deal?

I really like the idea of a dining package like the one in the picture...but it would be nicer if it included all restaurants. I know we would def. buy this sort of package if it meant we got like a meal free type of deal, plus it would be easier to just pay one time and then decide each night where you want to go each night :-) I have never seen such a dining package on any of my NCL sailings.

Archived