Mafiadon's 9A Valor wraparound pics

Thanks for the great pics. We will be in cabin 7445 in September. I believe it is the cabin right below yours. I can almost picture myself on that balcony right kicked back soaking up the sun foo-foo drink in hand.;) Now that more pics of the Valor are coming out it is getting harder and harder to wait.

Thanks again

lynyrd

Betty this is cabin 8448 port side it was fabulous. My husband won't sail without one. We like the veranda deck as it is real handy to the Lido and really not much noise. Linda

I am going on the Valor July 10, 2005, on the Verandah Deck room # 8367, in the middle, I was a little worried about the Lido Deck being above us & the noise?? My husband is a VERY light sleeper!!! I hope it won't be too noisey!!??

• 2 months later...
Since the list of request for pics seemed to be growing exponentially, I've posted the pics for everyone to see here. Enjoy, these are great shots.

Thanks to mafiadon for sharing with us.

This was cabin 8448 on the Carnival Valor.

PICT0662.jpg

PICT0415.jpg

PICT0707.jpg

PICT0416.jpg

PICT0708.jpg

For some reason I am unable to view these pictures. Are you able to email them to me or are they posted on another site?

Archived