Passion Island Questions

luckyeddie41

We have booked the excursion on the powered catamaran to Passion Island . We will be docked at the Puerta Maya dock and we are wondering where we will board the catamaran.

Also are there specific hours for the buffet or is all day. Thanks in advance !

We did this a few years ago I dont remember which pier we were docked at but we definatly left from the pier. The buffet opened at a certian hour and was open for some time but not all day. Maybe for what was left but they did not cook anything else once the "lunch" stuff was gone.

We totally loved Passion Island. Took the tour boat (pictured above) to get there ... not power cat or twister.

You'll feel as if you were in a Corona commercial. (Yes, one was filmed there.)

The food was way better than we expected! Endless no cost bar as well! :D

Enjoy! :)

LuLu

~~~~

The yellow boat is what they call a power catamaran, not what you normally think a catamaran looks like , but it is fine..Ride on top if you can get a seat.We did ours through Carnival and Royal Caribbean. There are independent tours that go there , but it is by bus , and then a short boat ride.

• 1 month later...
The yellow boat is what they call a power catamaran, not what you normally think a catamaran looks like , but it is fine..Ride on top if you can get a seat.We did ours through Carnival and Royal Caribbean. There are independent tours that go there , but it is by bus , and then a short boat ride.

Just curious..Is it called something else on Royal's website or I wonder if its not available for our sailing? Vision nxt May.. I was looking for something called Passion Island but don't see anything.. I guess I can go with a local co if I have to...?

Just curious..Is it called something else on Royal's website or I wonder if its not available for our sailing? Vision nxt May.. I was looking for something called Passion Island but don't see anything.. I guess I can go with a local co if I have to...?

Hi,

Here is the website through trip advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150809-d2365358-Reviews-Passion_Island_by_Power_Catamaran-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html:cool:

On RCCL it's called "Passion Island Escape by Boat".

Since your cruise isn't for almost a year, maybe it's not listed yet?

LuLu

~~~

We have narrowed our choices down to this excursion for Cozumel. I thought I read somewhere to wear water shoes because of some rocky areas in the water. Is that at Passion Island or is that at some other "beach day" location?

No water shoes are needed at Passion Island! Nice soft sand both on the beach and in the water! :D

LuLu

~~~~

Archived