It appears OFFICIAL- With INAUGURAL SAILING TO BE 11/23/14

Per Janet on FB- who was in on the webinar today:

They are saying pricing wont be up until the 28th but there will be a press release tomorrow with the itineraries. The November 23rd sailing is officially going to be its inaugural sailing but they are definitely doing the transatlantic sailing (Ill be on that one for sure)!

So I guess they were right all along, should know more tomorrow!

They are saying pricing wont be up until the 28th but there will be a press release tomorrow with the itineraries. The November 23rd sailing is officially going to be its inaugural sailing but they are definitely doing the transatlantic sailing (Ill be on that one for sure)!

I think in your excitement you've made a slight typo in your title.:eek: The Quantum Inaugural will be November 23, 2014...........not 2013!!!:D

I think in your excitement you've made a slight typo in your title.:eek: The Quantum Inaugural will be November 23, 2014...........not 2013!!!:D

OOPS!! Yes, that is what I meant, so sorry folks. just corrected long day

Are you concerned at all that the TA sailing date might change to an earlier date, because it was ready sooner than expected?

We also would like to do this sailing, however am concerned about flights being purchased then dates being changed. Might be quite expensive to change if it were even a couple of months out. Wondering if Choice Air would make any difference.

Any thoughts on this?

That's good information for domestic flights and thank you.

I am concerned about International flights needing to be changed.

If you book with Choice Air, you can choose the Flex payment option which does not require payment for your flight until cruise final payment date.

I still wondering where these so called "Bahamas" cruises are really sailing. Because with the time frame allotted to those trips the only thing they will be doing is pointing towards the Bahamas in 2 or 3 nights. There just isn't enough time to make it there and back.

Are you concerned at all that the TA sailing date might change to an earlier date, because it was ready sooner than expected? Any thoughts on this?

Or a later date? Things can happen at the shipyard.

R&D

If you book with Choice Air, you can choose the Flex payment option which does not require payment for your flight until cruise final payment date.

That is good to know, thank you!

Or a later date? Things can happen at the shipyard.

R&D

Your right, that might be the case too. Hopefully they would know before final payments are made! If not I would think they would have some liability which I am sure they do not want at all.:eek:

Archived