Segway Tours Aruba

Ciref

I have been trying to get a reservation with Segway Tours Aruba for our visit there on July 17th. I filed out the form on their website and emailed them. http://www.segwaytoursaruba.com/tour_descriptions_segway_tours_aruba.html

I heard nothing so I called them two days later and was told that their computer was out for repair and I would get an emailed confirmation in a couple of days when the computer was fixed.

It has been over a week now and I have not heard anything from them. I just called them and I got a recorded message saying their phone was not in service.

Does anyone know what is happening with Segway Tours Aruba? Are they out of business?

Thanks,

Eric

I wanted to update where I am with Aruba Segway. I was able to contact them today and I am set with my reservation.

I appreciate the 50 odd people who took a look at my post. I figured it would be a long shot if I lucked into someone who had information about them.

Eric

We did this tour in April while staying in Aruba. They were great to work with especially since none of us had been on a segway before. Once we were comfortable using them, we headed off to the lighthouse. This was a perfect way to get there and enjoy the views along the way.

:

We did this tour in April while staying in Aruba. They were great to work with especially since none of us had been on a segway before. Once we were comfortable using them, we headed off to the lighthouse. This was a perfect way to get there and enjoy the views along the way.

How is it standing up for a few hours on the Segway?

:

How is it standing up for a few hours on the Segway?

We've done Segway tours twice. The only problem we had was that our feet got a little sore from leaning forward on them. It wasn't any big deal, just something we noticed.

We did Segway Tours in Aruba March 2014 and had a blast. Mark and Danny were excellent. We already booked for March 2015 with our son and another couple. Had a hard time getting a hold of by email and ended up calling but Mark was there waiting to pick us up at cruise gate.