Cunard's Taj Mahal Land Tour?

Duane T

I've finally decided to go on a Cunard World Cruise segment on board the Queen Elizabeth. I'm glad Cunard implemented a restrictive smoking policy similar to Princess, but I recently noticed they had World Cruise segments that matched my destination, cost, and room availability requirements in Asia, Arabia, and Africa. Not sure why Princess didn't do the samething Cunard is doing now with 3 ships. I like that Cunard still allows me to pick my cabin on these World Cruise segments...Princess now assigns rooms just prior to embarkation...which makes me a little nervous.

Anyway, I'm looking forward towards my first Cunard cruise...maybe just the start.

QUESTION: Has anyone been or signed on to the Cunard Taj Mahal land tour in India? I see it on my shore excursion options but I'd like to hear anyone's experience or opinions on it.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I did it while on a world cruise with QM2 in 2011 and I strongly recommend it. Of course it was tiring, which is what one would expect when travelling in India, but it was definitely an enrichment and I would do it again! If I began to tell you more, I wouldn't stop anymore ...

I did it while on a world cruise with QM2 in 2011 and I strongly recommend it. Of course it was tiring, which is what one would expect when travelling in India, but it was definitely an enrichment and I would do it again! If I began to tell you more, I wouldn't stop anymore ...

Thanks for the input!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The group that took the tour on the QE world cruise this year all loved it and said it was an amazing experience. Most long tours are tiring even the ones that are 11 hour days, but we always do them as we look it as a once in a life time experience. I went to the Taj Mahal years ago and it is wonderful. However this year on We we visited Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque and that was absolutely magnificent! A new wonder of the modern world.

Our day in Mumbai this year was spent with a local guide and we had an awesome tour to remember. I arranged myself and 10 cruise members joined in and it was a great day out.

You are in for a treat so enjoy it.

The group that took the tour on the QE world cruise this year all loved it and said it was an amazing experience. Most long tours are tiring even the ones that are 11 hour days, but we always do them as we look it as a once in a life time experience. I went to the Taj Mahal years ago and it is wonderful. However this year on We we visited Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque and that was absolutely magnificent! A new wonder of the modern world.

Our day in Mumbai this year was spent with a local guide and we had an awesome tour to remember. I arranged myself and 10 cruise members joined in and it was a great day out.

You are in for a treat so enjoy it.

Thank you Maggie!

Thank you Maggie!

You are very welcome Duane T. I love Love, love Honolulu. We were there earlier this year on QE world cruise and I was there the pervious. I have decided I could live there rather than Cyprus :)

Edited by maggiemou