How is this airfare

travelplus

I got a flight on US Airways from San Jose-Fort Lauderdale and LAX-San Jose for a last minute Panama Cruise for $400 r/t with a good schedule.

Other flights were going for a bit less but arriving at midnight. I was able to pick up the flights with Princess EZAir. I know that its spring break time and was expecting flights to be more in the $500 range.

A fare is good if the schedule and the price give you a good feeling. It is as you say, some fares might be cheaper, but you'd have a crazy trip. If you are willing to do that, that fare is good for you.

If you want a flight more suitable for your times but is a little more expensive, then that's a good fare as well.

It have to say, I have no experience on these kind of routes, but for spring break, that seems a fair price if the times suit you as well.

Thanks for the tips. I am very happy with the schedule. We arrive FLL at 4:00 PM as opposed to 7 PM or later. We leave out of our home airport 20 minutes away and we arrive back to our home airport at 6:00 PM.