Island finest scenic drive Anne and Lobster

torpeedo

I know you are asking about a specific tour, but have you considered renting a car? We have rented twice and it allows you to do what you would do by taking 4 different ships tours. PEI is an easy place to drive, the scenery is spectacular. This option would allow you to check out Anne of Green Gables, some of the small fishing towns (Rustico Harbour etc), maybe a quick stop to see the Confederation Bridge, and a bit of a light house drive. You can then pick your lunch spot or eat on the road. Just my feelings on it, trying to get the most out of your stop.

well I hear so many posters say to rent a car I would never do that I am on vacation and don't know where I am why would I stress myself out getting around myself. And if I don't know anything about area I want to hear about it not just drive around . This is just how I feel I have booked this tout and am looking forward to it

Where would you recommend we rent a car? Is there something near the port?

Discount is in easy walking distance and there's a Budget not too far away. Enterprise is a bit further, but they will pick you up.

Google "car rental charlottetown" for a more complete listing.

We rented from Discount (Brackley Point Rd) both times. They picked us up at the ship and dropped us off at the top of town so we could walk back and explore on the way back. It was really great!

Edited by trophy_23