Info on family ocean view with large picture window

Mlgcruiser

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I visited 11700, very spacious room. I think I posted some photos and a (shortcoming) explanation of the room setup.

The 3rd and 4th bed are a couch with a fold down bunk above. Separated by a curtain and in a sort of cave (open side and a wall).

Search for 11700 and I am most certain it's in the Everything Escape thread, posted somewhere Oct last year. I will give it a try too but can't promise anything heh..

Small disclaimer: After looking at the pics I *think* that a 4th bed *must be* a pull down ceiling bed over the sofa, I can't recall exactly or maybe I noted it on the thread somewhere further down. :)

The cave itself is quite unique and perfect with the curtain, the reason I popped in 11700 for a few snapshots was that it was the cabin we originally booked on the Hamburg - Southampton taster cruise when Escape was delivered but somehow got unasked upgrade to a nearby balcony.

Thanks thats brilliant i am guessing 12700 would be the same layout ????

on the deck plans the area next to these rooms is blank ,is it because that sofa cave area goes in that space in the room ???

Yup, I assume the vertical row of 9700, 10700, 11700, 12700, 13700 and 14700 are all the same layout as they all are O2 cat.

The blank space is indeed the extra width of the cabin.

The only pics I've found about those cabins are my own, it looks like a great (and affordable) cabin in colder weather or when traveling with small kids (no balcony danger) with great extra space! So now the task is upon you to document this room further hehe! ;)