New Premium Ecconomy for Iberia

keltic

Although in Spanish, you will be able to see the video of the new Iberia Premium Economy announced today. Good move. Not too impressive but nice approach to offer a more confortable class.

http://www.wavesandwind.com/turista-premium-nueva-clase-de-iberia/

Edited by keltic

Although in Spanish, you will be able to see the video of the new Iberia Premium Economy announced today. Good move. Not too impressive but nice approach to offer a more confortable class.

http://www.wavesandwind.com/turista-premium-nueva-clase-de-iberia/

Hi,does this mean I would get edible food and vodka instead of 2 glasses of wine on a 12 hour flight from MAD to LIM,sorry not impressed with them.When our return flight from RIO to MAD was cancelled and replaced with BA RIO to LHR I was ecstatic,cheers,Brian.

Hi,does this mean I would get edible food and vodka instead of 2 glasses of wine on a 12 hour flight from MAD to LIM,sorry not impressed with them.When our return flight from RIO to MAD was cancelled and replaced with BA RIO to LHR I was ecstatic,cheers,Brian.

Actually Brian I don't find BA premium economy to be particularly good. Not hard to create a better product like on Virgin Atlantic or Air France.

Not nice to have a flight cancellation but it happens with many airlines. As far as Iberia is concerned it was mediocre in the past but decent and equivalent to most airlines in Europe and the US.

I don't choose them in first place but if I have to, and the fare is good, no problem at all.

Actually Brian I don't find BA premium economy to be particularly good. Not hard to create a better product like on Virgin Atlantic or Air France.

Not nice to have a flight cancellation but it happens with many airlines. As far as Iberia is concerned it was mediocre in the past but decent and equivalent to most airlines in Europe and the US.

I don't choose them in first place but if I have to, and the fare is good, no problem at all.

We flew normal economy on BA that day and was over the moon to get that flight rather than Iberia.