RCI Website issues

BND

Anyone else having problems with the RCI website? Everytime I try to look at anything in my reservation I get "error 400" invalid request. That might make sense if I had typed in an incorrect URL, but I was using their links. I'm using chrome, but I've also tried from IE and had the exact same issue. I can get to logon and the splash page, but not beyond that.

Must be luck of the draw. Using Chrome on an iPhone I just did a mock booking to find that my stateroom price, while lower than my original booking, is just a bit higher than the last price drop I received. I was also able to get into my reservation and see that the drink package hasn't dropped in price. I guess they mean it when they say YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oftentimes opening a new tab in private or incognito mode will help because it resets your session.

It seems they (or more likely one of their advertising partners) try to store too much data in the browser cookie. When the browser sends the cookie back to them, their server rejects it because it's too big. That's where the "400 Bad Request" is coming from... it's a bit shocking they can't resolve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having problems with the RCI website? Everytime I try to look at anything in my reservation I get "error 400" invalid request. That might make sense if I had typed in an incorrect URL, but I was using their links. I'm using chrome, but I've also tried from IE and had the exact same issue. I can get to logon and the splash page, but not beyond that.

I get the same thing if I have too many privacy blockers running. Try turning off any add-ons you have.

I get the same thing if I have too many privacy blockers running. Try turning off any add-ons you have.

I'll have to look, but any running are auto set by microsoft. I'm using a Surface Pro 3 so software and settings come preloaded, but I've had it for over two years and this is a new issue. I never use IE but I do use Chrome all the time. I have never had this problem before.

No idea what to turn off on a Surface.

Edited by BND

I called yesterday and they told me not go thru the my cruises page. They had me go thru the homepage and click on already booked. I was able to make dinning reservations and look at drink packages. When I go thru cruise planner it says my reservation is being modified.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am trying to make the final payment on my booking.

Look at the website and cannot find anywhere I can do this.

Check with cruise planner and could not find any thing either.

Any thing I can do without making a long distant phone call to their office.

I am trying to make the final payment on my booking.

Look at the website and cannot find anywhere I can do this.

Check with cruise planner and could not find any thing either.

Any thing I can do without making a long distant phone call to their office.

If you don't have a payment tab on your Cruise Planner, then I don't know of an alternative to calling them.

i just got off the phone with rccl they confirmed that there system is not working .It was supposed to be fixed monday they have no idea when it will be fixed . they said if i can't check in on line no problem we can do it at the counter

mike

i just got off the phone with rccl they confirmed that there system is not working .It was supposed to be fixed monday they have no idea when it will be fixed . they said if i can't check in on line no problem we can do it at the counter

mike

At least they're admitting it. It has never worked perfectly, but I've never had the issues I'm currently dealing with. Lots of error messages.